How does one know Centrists are on their last gasp? When they must go all out with Republican fear tactics in their attempt to win.
Right after the debate, it was Amy Klobuchar. Yesterday, it was Biden. Centrists are defaulting to Republican scare tactics.
The issue, however, is not that we know that is all they’ve got. It is what are we going to do about it. The answer is simple. We will civilly pushback and call them out at every turn. We will wrap them in their own words and the implication of their words.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Biden Under Fire for Telling Immigrant Rights Activist Demanding End to Deportations to ‘Vote for Trump’
The former vice president also told climate activists that they “listen to Bernie too much” after they demanded he reject corporate cash.
During a campaign event in Greenwood, South Carolina Thursday night, former Vice President Joe Biden told a protestor who confronted him over the Obama administration’s mass deportation policies to “vote for Trump,” prompting outrage from immigrant rights groups and activists.
“You should vote for Trump,” Biden repeated as Carlos Rojas, an organizer with Movimiento Cosecha, urged the former Vice President to depart from the destructive record of the Obama White House and support a moratorium on deportations.
Biden, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, refused to agree to the demand, insisting that he will “prioritize deportations only of people who have committed a felony or a serious crime.”
Rojas replied that he wants to ensure immigrants living in the United States don’t have to live in fear of deportation and separation from their families.
“You have the power, as a candidate, to actually commit to stop all deportations from day one—and we want to hear you say that,” Rojas said.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What is the Degrowth movement all about and how can I get involved?
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?
- Former GOP Strategist all but call Ted Cruz and Trump ‘s Republican defenders traitors (VIDEO)