There is certain complicity between the press, establishment, and some Democrats based on the reaction the Castro valid challenge to Biden. #DemDebate Outtakes.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Castro was right, yet the establishment even had a fact-checker go into loops to prove otherwise.
Going forward it is essential that one take PolitiFact with a grain of salt. They went through hoops in their attempt to turn the Julian Castro truthful statement echoing what Biden said in the Houston Democratic debate as false. Fortunately, the statement was codified in the transcript.
The thing is, the media ignored the real story. Yes, he botched reported Linsey Davis’ question about his past statement on race. But the thing many willfully missed was how Biden scoffed with a dismissive smile and a facial contortion when she asked the question. We cover this media fraud.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Supreme Court decision letting asylum ban continue will be ‘death sentence for many,’ advocates warn
Legal experts and immigrant rights advocates say that the Supreme Court’s decision allowing the Trump administration to, for now, continue blocking protections for vulnerable people and families who cross through Mexico effectively ends the U.S. asylum system at the southern border and will be a matter of life or death for hundreds of thousands, not just from the Americas, but around the world.
On Monday, a federal judge blocked Asylum Ban 2.0 nationwide, a decision that was then partially undone by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals the next day. Then one day after that, on Wednesday, the Supreme Court lifted the hold altogether as the case around the ban proceeds. “While a final decision on the asylum ban regulation is still months away,” said Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota, “this decision will be a death sentence for many of the vulnerable asylum seekers now seeking safety.”
The group said that among the asylum-seekers who will now be blocked include Venezuelans fleeing the Maduro regime, as well as Central Americans fleeing gang violence and persecution. Also affected are “Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Chinese, and others who may be religious/ethnic minorities being persecuted, since many of them have increasingly come to the border through Mexico,” tweeted immigration reporter Tanvi Misra.
The Supreme Court’s decision, said La Unión del Pueblo Entero, “will push asylum seekers desperate for protection to cross into the U.S. through dangerous wilderness and swift currents, instead of doing so safely at ports of entry. Many will die or disappear in the process.” The group cites the tragic drowning deaths of Óscar Alberto Martínez Ramírez and his baby, Valeria, in June. “Desperation drove them to cross through the river after being refused at a port of entry,” said LUPE leader Juanita Valdez-Cox
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.
- Mehdi Hasan has a message to Democrats over Biden’s sinking polls: Calm down! Here is what to do!
- KUDOS to Rep Jayapal saying that challenging misdeeds by the Israeli government isn’t antisemitic.
- Stephanopoulos slams Scalise for CBO doubletalk on funding Israel vs IRS agents auditing tax cheats.
- What’s the connection between the onset of global warming & an increase in violent human behavior?
- What’s the latest, greatest, and greenest today in countertop materials, flooring, paint, and appliances?
- What are some ways to grow more food on less land, given population growth and less arable land?