Democrats and many Progressives bend themselves into knots trying to find a way to project their values to line up with some mythical center and in the process hypocritically screw most of us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Democrats are blessed with a plethora of candidates to choose from in the 2020 primary elections. Unfortunately, it seems like some of these candidates and the Democratic Establishment along with its wards, the purported Liberal mainstream media, and its pundits are working overtime trying to convince Americans that they must disregard candidates pushing policies that make their lives better in exchange for those gravitating to some mythical center.
Even as we are in fund drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop-down box.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Truths about student loan debt, college costs, and corporate freeloading on the backs of students.￼
- Watch Prez Biden warns oil company thugs not to raise prices gouging Americans due to hurricane.
- Fmr. GOP Chair Michael Steele: Polls are wrong. There will be a pink wave. Dems to hold House.
- Even GOP operative Karl Rove thinks Texas Republicans are extremists and will pay the price.
- BOOOOM! Pete Buttigieg decimated Ron DeSantis at a Texas conference as no one else could.
- A Democratic candidate vying for Republican Gohmert’s seat’s hit w/ hate crime & cops were no help.
- Heitkamp dings Republican analyst: The good Trump policies you’re touting are Democratic policies
- COUNTRY OVER PARTY: Liz Cheney will support Democrats but goes much deeper!
- WARNING from Bill Clinton: ‘We can hold both houses.’ But remember, Republicans, know how to close.
- New Poll: Even many Republicans prefer the Democratic message. VOTE YOUR INTEREST!￼
- PERFECT CONTEXT! Ali Velshi continues telling the truth about a brutal British colonialist monarchy.
- Political consultant Jaime Rodriguez on message “pro-lifers” should heed. It’s us you agree with!
- President Biden holds a press conference to tout the railway union deal. But here is my take.
- Tiktoker getting $750K per post explains why our economic system is destined for failure.
- My visit to the dentist: Even in deep pain, I stormed out. I won’t let them use my pain to con me.
- WOW! Watch Andrea Mitchell school troglodyte George Will on why Biden invested in charge stations
- Royal Commentator’s statement must be dealt with for its callousness expressed kindly.
- Ali Velshi schools those glorifying the queen & monarchy on the stench of unatoned colonialism.
- FINALLY! Ali Velshi destroys a historian complaining when told the truth about Britain’s evil past.
- Queen Elizabeth II’s coverage: Unwarranted & undeserved, but it creates subservient populations.