Democrats once again allowed Right Wingers to smear Ilhan Omar – At least I have one bold Democratic story as he leaned into Medicare for All and dared GOP socialism attack.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Once again Ilhan Omar is under attack. And it is clear that timid Democrats instead of coming to her aid, put their tails between their legs and condemned statements that were correct and needed no condemnation. Shame on them. If one listened to her speech, it is one any person of color who for centuries have either been persecuted, could have recited. This is a country where all but one group are always made to be concerned about what someone of their group has done. It is an unfair burden and calling it out as Omar did was exceptional.
Sadly, today the media continues Trump’s manufactured lead that the government spied on him. Sadly, like usual they are all covering this baseless story sucking up time that could be used on substantive issues.
We also discuss a mainstream Democratic operative on TV leaning into Medicare for all and daring Republicans on the socialism issue.
Independent: Mike Pence and Pete Buttigieg feud intensifies as vice president says 2020 candidate ‘knows better’ than to attack him. Mike Pence has addressed his experiences working with Pete Buttigieg after the Indiana mayor spoke about his faith and sexuality in a speech that went viral over the weekend. They mayor, who is exploring a 2020 presidential run against Donald Trump, drew attention at the Victory Fund Brunch when he suggested the vice president’s anti-LGBTQ+ agenda during his time as governor of Indiana went against his strict Catholic faith. “My marriage to Chasten has made me a better man and yes, Mr. Vice President, it has moved me closer to God,” he said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pence’s of the world could understand, that if you have a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Joe Scarborough slams his old party: Wanna know why this is happening? It’s the Republicans!
- Journalist admits that capitalism is a failure for critical stuff but still blames the government?
- Media freak-out over the MYTHICAL CENTER fall in Pennsylvania. Neo-con and neo-liberal FAIL!
- Chou Surges, Briones Backpedals After Racist Hit Piece Upends Campaign
- Bush’s Freudian Slip: Similarities between Iraq & Ukraine wars with nonchalance coy disregard.
- PA Senate Candidate said Trump does not own MAGA: It’s Trump who adopted our MAGA values.
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock
- Jen Psaki dispatched two reporters trying to ding the president for calling some Republicans ULTRA MAGA
- Analysis by Fareed Zakaria: Blue America is Western Europe. Red America is Saudi Arabia & Nigeria.
- Jake Tapper grills MS Gov. on Roe overturn: Given your track record why should people believe you?
- Mallory McMorrow has a winning Democratic message for the next election. Lean in!