Democrats once again allowed Right Wingers to smear Ilhan Omar – At least I have one bold Democratic story as he leaned into Medicare for All and dared GOP socialism attack.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Once again Ilhan Omar is under attack. And it is clear that timid Democrats instead of coming to her aid, put their tails between their legs and condemned statements that were correct and needed no condemnation. Shame on them. If one listened to her speech, it is one any person of color who for centuries have either been persecuted, could have recited. This is a country where all but one group are always made to be concerned about what someone of their group has done. It is an unfair burden and calling it out as Omar did was exceptional.
Sadly, today the media continues Trump’s manufactured lead that the government spied on him. Sadly, like usual they are all covering this baseless story sucking up time that could be used on substantive issues.
We also discuss a mainstream Democratic operative on TV leaning into Medicare for all and daring Republicans on the socialism issue.
Independent: Mike Pence and Pete Buttigieg feud intensifies as vice president says 2020 candidate ‘knows better’ than to attack him. Mike Pence has addressed his experiences working with Pete Buttigieg after the Indiana mayor spoke about his faith and sexuality in a speech that went viral over the weekend. They mayor, who is exploring a 2020 presidential run against Donald Trump, drew attention at the Victory Fund Brunch when he suggested the vice president’s anti-LGBTQ+ agenda during his time as governor of Indiana went against his strict Catholic faith. “My marriage to Chasten has made me a better man and yes, Mr. Vice President, it has moved me closer to God,” he said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pence’s of the world could understand, that if you have a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers!
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight
- Panelists inadvertently inferred that our mythical free market is a fraud. Did you hear it?
- Biden slams profiteering oil company corporate thugs using their hostage-taking to push green energy
- Paul Gosar’s brother, Tim Gosar, appeared on Lawrence and completely slammed his character.
- Joy-Ann Reid agrees Quinnipiac Poll is incoherent and gives sound mitigating advice to Democrats
- The real danger of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict is the consequences to these people.
- Nicolle Wallace slams Christie for his book giving Fox News a pass for lies & conspiracy theories.
- Did you just call the Democrats weenies: Donny Deutsch great advice to Democrats to win 2022
- POLL: AMERICA’s CONFUSED: Love Biden’s policies but would elect Republicans who would repeal them.
- Neoliberal economist Larry Summers supports sacrificing 4% of workers to stave off benign inflation.
- Inflation & Supply Chain problems are failures of private-sector profiteering, not the government
- Alexandria Ocasio Cortez destroys House Minority Leader McCarthy for defending Gosar
- Barbados PM Mia Mottley’s admonished rich countries at #COP26 on climate change but missed one fact.
- WOW! Republican Rep. destroys Trump: ENORMOUS POLITICAL LOSER who led us into a ditch, & much more!