Democrats once again allowed Right Wingers to smear Ilhan Omar – At least I have one bold Democratic story as he leaned into Medicare for All and dared GOP socialism attack.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Once again Ilhan Omar is under attack. And it is clear that timid Democrats instead of coming to her aid, put their tails between their legs and condemned statements that were correct and needed no condemnation. Shame on them. If one listened to her speech, it is one any person of color who for centuries have either been persecuted, could have recited. This is a country where all but one group are always made to be concerned about what someone of their group has done. It is an unfair burden and calling it out as Omar did was exceptional.
Sadly, today the media continues Trump’s manufactured lead that the government spied on him. Sadly, like usual they are all covering this baseless story sucking up time that could be used on substantive issues.
We also discuss a mainstream Democratic operative on TV leaning into Medicare for all and daring Republicans on the socialism issue.
Independent: Mike Pence and Pete Buttigieg feud intensifies as vice president says 2020 candidate ‘knows better’ than to attack him. Mike Pence has addressed his experiences working with Pete Buttigieg after the Indiana mayor spoke about his faith and sexuality in a speech that went viral over the weekend. They mayor, who is exploring a 2020 presidential run against Donald Trump, drew attention at the Victory Fund Brunch when he suggested the vice president’s anti-LGBTQ+ agenda during his time as governor of Indiana went against his strict Catholic faith. “My marriage to Chasten has made me a better man and yes, Mr. Vice President, it has moved me closer to God,” he said. “And that’s the thing I wish the Mike Pence’s of the world could understand, that if you have a problem with who I am, your problem is not with me. Your quarrel, sir, is with my creator.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What is a so-called “passive solar” house and can I retrofit my existing house accordingly?
- Build the wall — at Texas’ entry to New Mexico
- CNN Tapper pressures Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves on Trump election conspiracy theory, FAIL!
- CNN: Tapper & ABC: Raddatz grilled Sen. Joe Manchin with inconvenient questions & got naive
- Chuck Todd schools Senator Manchin: Filibuster was never an idea of the Founding Fathers.
- Texas PUC admits ripping off Texans during Electric Grid freeze and all but tells them to suck it up.
- How to resolve “Your content violated YouTube’s Community Guidelines and has been removed”
- WH Press Sec. Jen Psaki throws the bipartisanship question back at Republicans. You are the outliers
- This! Hallie Jackson blows holes into Republican Senator Braun’s COVID bill objections in real-time
- After explaining Medicare For All to Right-Winger w/o using its name, she blurted: You are so nice!
- Discussing race, ethnicity, differences, & equality in America at a Living Room Conversations event
- AOC is right. Giving Relief Checks to Fewer People Than Trump Would Be Nonsensical. Here is why!
- “Callous?!” Look in the Mirror, Gov. Abbott – Charlotte Vaughan Coyle
- Texas Gov. Abbott’s “Neanderthal Thinking” may be an attempt to sabotage Biden’s COVID success.
- Deregulation always benefits – somebody
- Every Democrat must use these selective words about the insurrection enablers this Congressman used
- Republican Senator who voted to convict Trump threw him further under the bus, implying he’s a loser.
- Why not supporting massive minimum wage increases is the sanctioning of wage theft.
- Is GOP Senator implying a large number of Republican COVID Relief Bill supporters are freeloaders?
- Jen Psaki squashes mainstream media pushing the Republican narrative on the COVID Relief Bill.