Many Democrats want to start from a position of incrementalism. We are looking at the outcome to such a stance, the deconstruction of incrementally created Progressive policies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democrats should win the 2020 election in a landslide not only nationally but statewide and locally. But they will not do that if they attempt to challenge Trump with platitudes. Trump offered a myriad of lies, many seemingly Progressive which allowed him to get votes he would not otherwise get.
It is incumbent on Progressives not to fall into the trap of incrementalism under the false tenet that Americans do not want bold Progressive action. We must learn to listen to their wants and provide it to them. If we do that it will be a great Progressive 2020 and beyond.
Alternet: Former Republican National Committee chair warns health care is a terrible issue for the GOP in 2020. With Democrats now controlling the U.S. House of Representatives, the chances of Republicans repealing the Affordable Care Act of 2010, a.k.a. Obamacare, via Congress in 2019 or 2020 are slim and none. But President Donald Trump is attacking the ACA through the federal courts instead, championing the GOP’s anti-ACA lawsuit Texas v.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Former Republican Rep: GOP operates politically with a functional level of ignorance
- “Let Them Eat Cake!” | The Lincoln Project
- We Can Do Better | The Lincoln Project
- Pelosi schools reporter: You mistook GOP for somebody who gave a damn
- HuffPost reporter shocks Trump: Do you regret all of your lies?
- Protests, Violence, Law & Order. What is the real deal?
- Activist Voices Missing From Corporate Coverage of Uprisings
- ACTION ALERT: Newsweek Should Disavow Racist Insinuation That Kamala Harris Is Not a Citizen
- Pelosi to MSNBC Host: Kamala Harris more than a token woman of color
- The squad isn’t just “surviving,” they’re thriving and growing