Many Democrats want to start from a position of incrementalism. We are looking at the outcome to such a stance, the deconstruction of incrementally created Progressive policies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democrats should win the 2020 election in a landslide not only nationally but statewide and locally. But they will not do that if they attempt to challenge Trump with platitudes. Trump offered a myriad of lies, many seemingly Progressive which allowed him to get votes he would not otherwise get.
It is incumbent on Progressives not to fall into the trap of incrementalism under the false tenet that Americans do not want bold Progressive action. We must learn to listen to their wants and provide it to them. If we do that it will be a great Progressive 2020 and beyond.
Alternet: Former Republican National Committee chair warns health care is a terrible issue for the GOP in 2020. With Democrats now controlling the U.S. House of Representatives, the chances of Republicans repealing the Affordable Care Act of 2010, a.k.a. Obamacare, via Congress in 2019 or 2020 are slim and none. But President Donald Trump is attacking the ACA through the federal courts instead, championing the GOP’s anti-ACA lawsuit Texas v.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.
- Impeachment coverage must not stifle Medicare for All & other Progressive issues.
- Fox News Poll: Most Americans now want Donald Trump impeached & removed.
- Why as Danny lost his arm & Bernie’s heart paused, they preached Medicare for All.
- The Donald Trump War On American Children