Many Democrats want to start from a position of incrementalism. We are looking at the outcome to such a stance, the deconstruction of incrementally created Progressive policies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democrats should win the 2020 election in a landslide not only nationally but statewide and locally. But they will not do that if they attempt to challenge Trump with platitudes. Trump offered a myriad of lies, many seemingly Progressive which allowed him to get votes he would not otherwise get.
It is incumbent on Progressives not to fall into the trap of incrementalism under the false tenet that Americans do not want bold Progressive action. We must learn to listen to their wants and provide it to them. If we do that it will be a great Progressive 2020 and beyond.
Alternet: Former Republican National Committee chair warns health care is a terrible issue for the GOP in 2020. With Democrats now controlling the U.S. House of Representatives, the chances of Republicans repealing the Affordable Care Act of 2010, a.k.a. Obamacare, via Congress in 2019 or 2020 are slim and none. But President Donald Trump is attacking the ACA through the federal courts instead, championing the GOP’s anti-ACA lawsuit Texas v.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Princeton Professor on Obama-Buttigieg policies beyond identity “Same ol’, same ol'”
- What is the Degrowth movement all about and how can I get involved?
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?