Many Democrats want to start from a position of incrementalism. We are looking at the outcome to such a stance, the deconstruction of incrementally created Progressive policies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democrats should win the 2020 election in a landslide not only nationally but statewide and locally. But they will not do that if they attempt to challenge Trump with platitudes. Trump offered a myriad of lies, many seemingly Progressive which allowed him to get votes he would not otherwise get.
It is incumbent on Progressives not to fall into the trap of incrementalism under the false tenet that Americans do not want bold Progressive action. We must learn to listen to their wants and provide it to them. If we do that it will be a great Progressive 2020 and beyond.
Alternet: Former Republican National Committee chair warns health care is a terrible issue for the GOP in 2020. With Democrats now controlling the U.S. House of Representatives, the chances of Republicans repealing the Affordable Care Act of 2010, a.k.a. Obamacare, via Congress in 2019 or 2020 are slim and none. But President Donald Trump is attacking the ACA through the federal courts instead, championing the GOP’s anti-ACA lawsuit Texas v.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- As I See It (What Is Wrong With Our Brand Of Capitalism: Patent Law)
- How to Make America, Utopia: This is what the private sector must be
- If we can capture carbon dioxide and turn into fuel why aren’t we doing it?
- Joe Biden may not be a racist but he sure disregards POC’s sensibilities
- What happens when a woman accuses the President of rape in the Trump Era? Yawn.
- Biden no racist but willing to out-Trump Trump with an uncle Joe smile of disregard
- Trump’s “Deep State” is Trump’s Corrupt State
- Trump and the GOP cabal want Joe Biden, to destroy him. And they’ll pin this tweet on him.
- Understanding the connecting thread in these race stories, one white, one POC, is important.
- Defend Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. They are concentration camps — Chuck Todd wrong.