Many Democrats want to start from a position of incrementalism. We are looking at the outcome to such a stance, the deconstruction of incrementally created Progressive policies.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Democrats should win the 2020 election in a landslide not only nationally but statewide and locally. But they will not do that if they attempt to challenge Trump with platitudes. Trump offered a myriad of lies, many seemingly Progressive which allowed him to get votes he would not otherwise get.
It is incumbent on Progressives not to fall into the trap of incrementalism under the false tenet that Americans do not want bold Progressive action. We must learn to listen to their wants and provide it to them. If we do that it will be a great Progressive 2020 and beyond.
Alternet: Former Republican National Committee chair warns health care is a terrible issue for the GOP in 2020. With Democrats now controlling the U.S. House of Representatives, the chances of Republicans repealing the Affordable Care Act of 2010, a.k.a. Obamacare, via Congress in 2019 or 2020 are slim and none. But President Donald Trump is attacking the ACA through the federal courts instead, championing the GOP’s anti-ACA lawsuit Texas v.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What Media Aren’t Telling You About Reopening Risks
- My take on the beautiful story of the racist the community slammed quickly, #PermitKaren
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack