The Democratic Party is allowing the fear of a word to hinder doing what is right. Why fear being called a Democratic Socialist if it supports the policies Americans want? Don’t undermine, inform Americans. They are smart.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Are you tired of having to chase a mythical center? Are you tired of lying to Americans because the Right has programmed many to fear their shadow but most importantly maligned words?
That instilled fear serves a purpose. It keeps Americans in a constant state of fear of just about everything they think they are not used to thus allowing the Plutocracy, the Oligarchy, the few, to continue their pilfer.
You may have noticed over the last few weeks I have been talking a lot about Democratic Socialism. Why? I am on an informing crusade. The Democratic Party must realize that there is nothing they can do to prevent the Right from stamping them with the Socialist label. It is a battle they cannot win on the defensive. Democrats must lean in and talk about what they stand for without hesitation. Lean in!
We have the time to transition thinking between now and the primaries and the general election. Now is the ideal time because the cancer of an extracting market is in full vogue. The damage is at a peak level and it is at this level that we must act. You see, it is now that the incrementalist will make adjustments to give a semblance of change and many will fall into the trap because they may believe incrementalism is more comfortable or more attainable. We must break that mental slavery, “la
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity
- Elizabeth Warren is on fire and given her slow rise may be unstoppable.
- You want non-ending TAX CUTS? Here’s your future. The rich can leave you can’t.
- Zerlina Maxwell nails it again. A vote for Trump is one supporting racist policies.
- Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entering the country. Dissenting opinions not tolerated!
- Democrats winning Texas is not a pipe dream at all.
- Trump and GOP setting up the courts to rule after impending Progressive win
- Schooled my Right-Wing AK-47 touting caller on identity politics
- Gun touting Right-Wing guy calls to dispute my views of the U. S. Constitution
- A woman has already won U.S Presidency. We do not need a male savior.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)