When the plutocracy goes low we must not go high. We must shine the light and define them as the parasitic scammers that they are who are no different than food stamp con artists.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Yesterday I had dinner with a very dear friend. She pointed out a reality that Progressives must heed. We stand for the values Americans say they want in poll after poll. The wards of the Plutocracy, Republicans, Corporatist Democrats, and a large percentage of the wealthy, define these as Socialism as practice in Venezuela and Cuba. Of course, they are instilling fear with these lies because they fear an enlightened America.
My friend pointed out that like herself in the past, the manner in which our economy functions is all they know. She said that much of the changes that we promote are difficult for most who are indoctrinated to consider. She is absolutely right. So what do we do?
The Plutocracy survives by lying to Americans. They imply that maintaining the status quo is existential and anything else presents a danger. Progressives cannot go high on those terms. They must make with exampled that all are seeing now that it is what the Plutocrats are doing that makes their life not only difficult but kills. We must do our best to make Americans realize that changing is existential.
EgbertoWillies.com: These events have been occurring for a long time. But with a racist President as the head of the government, it creates a deeper fear. The Trump Effect has given carte blanche to cops who have racist proclivities to fulfill their itch. Denver Post: “According to a release, a Boulder police officer observed a man sitting in a partially enclosed patio area behind a “private property” sign in the 2300 block of Arapahoe Avenue at 8:30 a.m. Friday and asked if the man was allowed to be there. The man told the officer he lived and worked in the building, and gave the officer his school identification card, but the officer detained the man to investigate further. The officer then made a request over the radio for additional assistance to respond, saying the man was uncooperative and unwilling to put down a blunt object. Several other officers, including a supervisor, responded. Police found the object the man was holding is a device used to pick up trash, and officers left the area.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A Caller to Politics Done Right (PDR): How do I handle being called a Socialist? Here is how!
- This Jewish Daily Kos writer gives the best analysis of Ilham Omar’s statements. MSM blew it.
- Another Pro-War Lie: Media Still Not More Skeptical of Pro-War Claims
- Will Democratic Centrists support a very Progressive Candidate?
- Telling discussion ties Venezuela, Walmart, Empathy, and personal stories on Tamara for Georgia
- Chuck Todd calls out Trump: We need a white nationalism extremism database
- Dark day for the church of my childhood
- Trump’s & GOP Governors Medicaid cuts or denials is genocide on the poor, their actions kill people
- Politics Done Right Interviews Colombian Ambassador about Venezuela crisis & plan to oust Maduro
- China’s massive reforestation successes. What about the United States?