This is how the Plutocracy brainwashes people. Create a damaging false narrative about Democratic Socialism and a willful corporate slave soon follows.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When talking to others politically in a social setting, I do not get into ideological labels because that tends to put people on the defensive unnecessarily. I wish we could reach the point where we can accept challenges to what we all believe so we can self-probe.
I recently had a very good conversation with a doctor that went very well. It was informative, however, because the doctor found himself agreeing with many points that when taken down its natural path, proved how much most Americans whether professionals or not agree with Democratic Socialist policies. There was a visible pullback when he caught himself but ultimately, in his mind, the unlocking I am sure as it was with me in the past is beginning.
The blog of the week is about this pleasant conversation. We will then talk about a very important issue, false division in the Democratic party from externalities.
EgbertoWillies.com:It is clear from the reports that operation “Disrupt the Democratic Party” has begun. We must all come together to mitigate this. How? We must stick strictly to policy differences and let Democrats and Independents decide. We must note that for too long corporations have had undue influence on the party.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Who’ll play the Dan Patrick Hunger Games?
- Good can come from Coronavirus if we allow it by fully engaging
- This real-world consequence of Trump lies may be fatal
- Government is not the problem The financial sector is.
- MSNBC’s Ali Velshi calls out Fed Chairman Jerome Powell on ‘market fundamentally sound’
- Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin shows no concern for the working class
- American COVID-19 Capitalism: Trash bags for doctors & medical personnel protective clothing.
- The Case for Medicare for All: Why *Single-Payer* is absolutely necessary
- 3 Million Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Dinesh D’Souza taunts Blue States on COVID-19 infections & wanting handouts.