This is how the Plutocracy brainwashes people. Create a damaging false narrative about Democratic Socialism and a willful corporate slave soon follows.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When talking to others politically in a social setting, I do not get into ideological labels because that tends to put people on the defensive unnecessarily. I wish we could reach the point where we can accept challenges to what we all believe so we can self-probe.
I recently had a very good conversation with a doctor that went very well. It was informative, however, because the doctor found himself agreeing with many points that when taken down its natural path, proved how much most Americans whether professionals or not agree with Democratic Socialist policies. There was a visible pullback when he caught himself but ultimately, in his mind, the unlocking I am sure as it was with me in the past is beginning.
The blog of the week is about this pleasant conversation. We will then talk about a very important issue, false division in the Democratic party from externalities.
EgbertoWillies.com:It is clear from the reports that operation “Disrupt the Democratic Party” has begun. We must all come together to mitigate this. How? We must stick strictly to policy differences and let Democrats and Independents decide. We must note that for too long corporations have had undue influence on the party.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- We must stop Trump from winning on the race card and it starts with the mainstream media
- Trump Effect: A scared cop, a star football player, a waste of resources for being black
- MSNBC Pundit said it: Had we called a thing a thing, there would be no President Trump
- Zerlina Maxwell stopped MSNBC host’s whataboutism & false equivalence in its track
- Trump Effect: White security guard pulls gun on Black uniformed police officer
- Congressional Liberalism – When Nancy Pelosi attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Can we harness bioluminescent light from organisms for everyday lighting & other practical purposes
- The snub I got from Governor Inslee & his team at Netroots Nation #NN19 had to be racial disrespect
- Thom Hartmann: Essentially the Republicans are being pushed out of the Democratic Party.
- My Netroots Nation 2019 Experience: Day 0, the most difficult ever.