This is how the Plutocracy brainwashes people. Create a damaging false narrative about Democratic Socialism and a willful corporate slave soon follows.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When talking to others politically in a social setting, I do not get into ideological labels because that tends to put people on the defensive unnecessarily. I wish we could reach the point where we can accept challenges to what we all believe so we can self-probe.
I recently had a very good conversation with a doctor that went very well. It was informative, however, because the doctor found himself agreeing with many points that when taken down its natural path, proved how much most Americans whether professionals or not agree with Democratic Socialist policies. There was a visible pullback when he caught himself but ultimately, in his mind, the unlocking I am sure as it was with me in the past is beginning.
The blog of the week is about this pleasant conversation. We will then talk about a very important issue, false division in the Democratic party from externalities.
EgbertoWillies.com:It is clear from the reports that operation “Disrupt the Democratic Party” has begun. We must all come together to mitigate this. How? We must stick strictly to policy differences and let Democrats and Independents decide. We must note that for too long corporations have had undue influence on the party.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?