This is how the Plutocracy brainwashes people. Create a damaging false narrative about Democratic Socialism and a willful corporate slave soon follows.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
When talking to others politically in a social setting, I do not get into ideological labels because that tends to put people on the defensive unnecessarily. I wish we could reach the point where we can accept challenges to what we all believe so we can self-probe.
I recently had a very good conversation with a doctor that went very well. It was informative, however, because the doctor found himself agreeing with many points that when taken down its natural path, proved how much most Americans whether professionals or not agree with Democratic Socialist policies. There was a visible pullback when he caught himself but ultimately, in his mind, the unlocking I am sure as it was with me in the past is beginning.
The blog of the week is about this pleasant conversation. We will then talk about a very important issue, false division in the Democratic party from externalities.
EgbertoWillies.com:It is clear from the reports that operation “Disrupt the Democratic Party” has begun. We must all come together to mitigate this. How? We must stick strictly to policy differences and let Democrats and Independents decide. We must note that for too long corporations have had undue influence on the party.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are Republicans Slow Learners or is something else up with COVID-19
- Joe Biden had a shocking response on Confederate statues I did not expect
- MSNBC host slams incompetence of Trump Admin with a graph
- US, Brazil, Russia are COVID-19 hot spots due to anti-science leaders – Business Insider
- A Black pregnant woman dragged out of her car by a cop and tased on her stomach.
- Black American married to a Black Immigrant on the meaning of going home
- Stupidity spreads in droplets
- An incredulous MSNBC Host calls out a lying Trump GOP hack
- NFL player & friends asked to leave Chipotle ’cause white customer uncomfortable.’
- Chuck Todd scolds Trump’s HHS Sec. for Admin’s face mask message: You did not answer my question!