At some time in our lives, one must take a stance eventually abandoning an abusive spouse when it is clear change is not forthcoming. Capitalism has failed. Democratic Socialism is a proven answer.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I changed my topic today based on a conversation with a friend. After that conversation, it became clear to me that Progressives need to get more proactive in defending policies that support the poor and middle-class. They must not take a defensive posture for fear of the word socialism.
Our feat will be much harder because those who hold power, as commanded by the Powell Manifesto, have infiltrated every aspect of our lives to ensure remain in an indoctrinated state fooled into the false belief that all have equal access to success. As I have mentioned in past shows, most Americans have the aptitude and intellect to be successful. Most work hard. But this economy only affords the ultimate success to the chosen. Do not ever believe it is solely your work.
CommonDreams: Further proving that the real “voter fraud” that exists is voter suppression, North Carolina was forced to call for a new election after facing evidence that the 9th congressional district’s 2018 Republican candidate had paid a political operative to commit fraud on his behalf. As of Friday, President Donald Trump and others who have spent years decrying so-called “voter fraud” were silent on the development. Mark Harris, who ran in November against Democrat Dan McCready, announced at a hearing before the Board of Elections that he believed public confidence in the election results, which had him leading McCready by 905 votes, had been “undermined” so severely that a new election was necessary.Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
The five-member board unanimously agreed with Harris as they voted Thursday evening and ordered a new election be held. The move comes as a major development in what Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) called “one of the most egregious cases of GOP election fraud in recent memory.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Hunter Biden Impeachment story is DONE! AOC and Democrats made it a GOP embarrassment.
- Congress is failing families. Your budget informs us about your overall values.
- PDR Host Egberto Willies interviewed on The Devil’s Advocates Radio Show LIVE about engaging MAGA
- Jake Tapper ridicules Matt Gaetz: You’re “someone who is looking for clicks, likes, & Fox hits.”
- Former RNC Chair Michael Steele explains why the Republican debate was an embarrassing crap show.
- Miles Taylor on Trump supporters: We are living in a master class of silence and complicity
- Pete Buttigieg itemizes effects of a Republican shutdown but failed to point out media failure.
- Rep. Bowman knocks Sinema & Manchin for their complicity with Republicans to increase child poverty.
- MSNBC’s Joy-Ann Reid goes ballistic on mainstream media for the horrendous Biden vs. Trump coverage.
- Amanda Carpenter challenges General Milley’s statement in an article with a reality: Trump can win.
- Association of Flight Attendants Prez Sara Nelson nails the union message in Ali Velshi interview.
- Republican operative: McCarthy is dealing with people that are too stupid to be in Congress: More?
- Cori Bush schools GOP on oversight: Dings Trump: a white supremacist election overthrowing demagogue.
- Rep Ted Lieu forced GOP’s sham Garland judiciary hearing to highlight Trump as Jan 6 coup leader.
- EPIC WARNING: Fmr. GOP Operative Steve Schmidt excoriates McConnell & GOP and then …
- A contentious debate on men having no say in the control of a woman’s body, irrespective of baby-daddy.
- Fox News spins the GOP/Joe Manchin alliance that exploded child poverty as failed Biden policies.
- Right winger equates women’s right to choose with the atrocities by some Vietnam soldiers.
- How can I be a more environmentally responsible parent?
- What’s the kerfuffle over uranium mining near the Grand Canyon?