At some time in our lives, one must take a stance eventually abandoning an abusive spouse when it is clear change is not forthcoming. Capitalism has failed. Democratic Socialism is a proven answer.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I changed my topic today based on a conversation with a friend. After that conversation, it became clear to me that Progressives need to get more proactive in defending policies that support the poor and middle-class. They must not take a defensive posture for fear of the word socialism.
Our feat will be much harder because those who hold power, as commanded by the Powell Manifesto, have infiltrated every aspect of our lives to ensure remain in an indoctrinated state fooled into the false belief that all have equal access to success. As I have mentioned in past shows, most Americans have the aptitude and intellect to be successful. Most work hard. But this economy only affords the ultimate success to the chosen. Do not ever believe it is solely your work.
CommonDreams: Further proving that the real “voter fraud” that exists is voter suppression, North Carolina was forced to call for a new election after facing evidence that the 9th congressional district’s 2018 Republican candidate had paid a political operative to commit fraud on his behalf. As of Friday, President Donald Trump and others who have spent years decrying so-called “voter fraud” were silent on the development. Mark Harris, who ran in November against Democrat Dan McCready, announced at a hearing before the Board of Elections that he believed public confidence in the election results, which had him leading McCready by 905 votes, had been “undermined” so severely that a new election was necessary.Take Action to Expand Access to Voting for Texas Students
The five-member board unanimously agreed with Harris as they voted Thursday evening and ordered a new election be held. The move comes as a major development in what Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) called “one of the most egregious cases of GOP election fraud in recent memory.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- My message to those who believe challenging the fallibility of the West is a war on the West.
- Chris Hayes exposes GOP doling out monies they voted against. Where are Democrats with bullhorns?
- SHAME ON Chuck Todd: This subliminal messaging and media malpractice in real-time.
- Joy-Ann Reid slams Laura Ingraham & GOP on inhumane statements about Americans with student loans.
- Democrats must not cede rural America to Republicans
- Donna Brazile has a stark warning for Democrats: STOP SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL! Engage the community.
- Matthew Dowd excoriates GOP for this latest white supremacist mass shooting that is now the norm.
- Steve Schmidt gives a profound analysis of our fascist path: And then the killings start.
- Watch Jen Psaki destroy a reporter trying to shield GOP from Rick Scott’s middle-class tax hike.
- Dr. Jason Johnson slams Republicans for running Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock
- Jen Psaki dispatched two reporters trying to ding the president for calling some Republicans ULTRA MAGA
- Analysis by Fareed Zakaria: Blue America is Western Europe. Red America is Saudi Arabia & Nigeria.
- Jake Tapper grills MS Gov. on Roe overturn: Given your track record why should people believe you?
- Mallory McMorrow has a winning Democratic message for the next election. Lean in!
- Lawrence O’Donnell blasts Alito and the Right side of SCOTUS in the appropriately striking form.
- Jen Psaki stops a reporter who made Alito’s leaked brief, the story. It’s control of women’s bodies.
- WOW! Joe Scarborough destroys MAGA & GOP with examples: ‘THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY.’
- Democratic neoliberal corporate sellout Henry Cuellar is on the defensive against Jessica Cisneros
- An angry Elizabeth Warren sides with Progressive over the anti-woman incumbent in the Texas runoff.
- Roe v. Wade overturn is the latest result of minority rule. And women will die.