Democratic Socialism, the S-Word Americans were taught to fear. Until we open our minds the Plutocrats, Oligarchs, Billionaires will keep us in chains.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Earlier today I appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program. One of the regulars on the show, Robby L. Caban, a Millennial, did not understand why the word socialism was so feared. She asked me to explain both Democratic Socialism and Communism.
I did not have enough time on the program as I had to prepare for this one. I finally decided to scrap the program and instead have a heart to heart with you on Democratic Socialism. So let’s talk about it and call or type in to talk about it.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)
- This Republican realizes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very smart & now petrified.
- Bernie Sanders shows why neither the GOP nor the DNC likely wants Democratic Debates on Fox News
- Here is the truth about Medicare for All vs Private Insurance that robs you
- My confrontation with a Republican praising Trump ‘dumping’ asylum seekers on sanctuary cities.
- The most profound words I read on Tiger Woods’ win to date
- The entrepreneurial doctor vs. the hiking retired police officer