Democratic Socialism, the S-Word Americans were taught to fear. Until we open our minds the Plutocrats, Oligarchs, Billionaires will keep us in chains.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Earlier today I appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program. One of the regulars on the show, Robby L. Caban, a Millennial, did not understand why the word socialism was so feared. She asked me to explain both Democratic Socialism and Communism.
I did not have enough time on the program as I had to prepare for this one. I finally decided to scrap the program and instead have a heart to heart with you on Democratic Socialism. So let’s talk about it and call or type in to talk about it.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- MSNBC Pundit Zerlina Maxwell shuts down the only Joe Biden groupthink
- Jill Biden coercing an audience into the belief that only Joe can beat Trump.
- The plutocracy is okay with governance by a mad man but the masses must not.
- It’s the Anti-Semitism, Stupid
- California, Texas, & Electoral College makes democracy in the U.S. impossible
- Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib have an important message for those wanting them to bow down
- There is no reason to fear Elizabeth Warren will be Hillary Clinton 2.0.
- Whom do you trust? My goodness, not him
- Chuck Todd dismissing journalist’s statement on Trump shows the media complicity