Democratic Socialism, the S-Word Americans were taught to fear. Until we open our minds the Plutocrats, Oligarchs, Billionaires will keep us in chains.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Earlier today I appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program. One of the regulars on the show, Robby L. Caban, a Millennial, did not understand why the word socialism was so feared. She asked me to explain both Democratic Socialism and Communism.
I did not have enough time on the program as I had to prepare for this one. I finally decided to scrap the program and instead have a heart to heart with you on Democratic Socialism. So let’s talk about it and call or type in to talk about it.
ThinkProgress: Donald Trump acknowledges that foreign leaders sometimes rent out money in his hotels, but still thinks being president of the United States is “one of the great losers of all times” from a financial perspective. Trump made the remarks in an interview with The New York Times on Thursday, complaining that the job of being president does not boost his economic prospects.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens
- If Americans were greedy, millionaire & billionaire plutocrats wouldn’t stand a chance