Martin Gurri joins us to discuss his book The Revolt of the Public. We then talk about the rich screwing us all and the shutdown is probative.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Martin Gurri, author of The Revolt of the Public, will discuss more than the revolt of the public. He will point out the general ills of what afflicts us in our society that is falling apart before our eyes. More importantly, we will try to arrive at solutions.
Following the segment with Martin, we will discuss the rich and how they are screwing us all. This is an important subject that I will touch on throughout the year ad nauseam.
It is important that we get it right. It is important that we continue to grow. It is important that we stay fresh.
- RawStory: One of socialized medicine’s biggest critics is about to get some first-hand experience in how it works. The Louisville Courier Journal reports that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a libertarian who in the past has compared Canadian-style single-payer health care systems to “slavery,” will be travelling to Canada later this month to get surgery on an injured hernia. The Courier-Journal discovered that Paul is scheduled to have a hernia operation at the Shouldice Hernia Hospital in Thornhill, Ontario next week, according to documents filed in the senator’s civil lawsuit against a neighbor who attacked him last year and left him with six broken ribs and a bruised lung. Paul, who is himself a former ophthalmologist, has regularly attacked Democratic proposals to ensure universal health care, whether they take a more market-based approach like former President Barack Obama’s landmark Affordable Care Act or whether they aim for a Canada-style system like Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-VT) proposed Medicare for All bill.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.