Americans have been indoctrinated into believing that anything with the word socialism is bad. They’ve allowed shallow and misleading narratives to color their perceptions. It is time to abandon the slave ship folks.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
I write about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, and others who support Democratic Socialism, if not in name, in policy. Unfortunately, it is hard to have a sensible debate because the Plutocracy, with the use of their marching orders from the narrative created by the Powell Manifesto, has indoctrinated the masses.
To change this country we must release the chains. We must un-enslave ourselves and that is what I intend to be a part of, the unabashedly unafraid purveyor of truth even as the verbals spears are thrown.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really,
a hip-hopand RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow right after Politics Done Right at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron now.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- What Liberals need to understand about Progressives
- Here is why we must forget impeachment and move on even as Mueller Report is terrible news for Trump.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Fox News town hall: a template for a Democrat in the foxhole
- Mueller Report in Searchable Form (OCR’ed)
- This Republican realizes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is very smart & now petrified.
- Bernie Sanders shows why neither the GOP nor the DNC likely wants Democratic Debates on Fox News
- Here is the truth about Medicare for All vs Private Insurance that robs you
- My confrontation with a Republican praising Trump ‘dumping’ asylum seekers on sanctuary cities.
- The most profound words I read on Tiger Woods’ win to date
- The entrepreneurial doctor vs. the hiking retired police officer
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)