The supposedly Liberal media continues to discount Progressive wins. They do so at their peril and credibility. Even Establishment candidates who won are adopting Progressive positions.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The supposedly Liberal Mainstream Media can continue to ignore the Progressive move. We know why they are doing it. They are owned by their advertisers and do not dear tell Americans that people are wising up to what really ails the country and the solutions that must be put in place.
The Florida Democratic Primary was probative. The Mayor of Tallahassee, Andrew Gillum beat the Establishment Candidate Gwen Graham. The polls did not see it. The media did not see it. And you know why? Because they were fooling themselves with their false narrative.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies.com: Here we go again. There was a major upset in Florida last night. The Democratic Establishment candidate Gwen Graham lost to the Bernie-Sanders-endorsed-candidate, Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, a black man. His Republican opponent, in a Trump Effect fashion, gave a Trumpian response to a Fox News interviewer. “Ron DeSantis, the Republican nominee for governor in Florida, faced a backlash on Wednesday for saying in a television interview that his state should not “monkey this up” by electing his Democratic rival Andrew Gillum, who is African-American. DeSantis made the comment in an interview on Fox News when speaking about progressive Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, who won in an upset on Tuesday night.” There should be no surprise here as the Trump Effect has removed all the inhibitions from Donald Trump’s followers. Saddle up, it only gets worse from here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Historian: No longer a cliche. Vote like your life depended on it because it does. Here’s Why!
- Republicans’ new voters turn out less while Democrats do the opposite. And that may swing midterm.
- Make America Great Again (MAGA) deconstructed and exposed as crap for most.
- Andrea Mitchell dings Sen. Mike Rounds on his recession lie with words from Republican economists.
- CNN acknowledged Biden’s long success list. Is MSM finally bucking the Right-Wing narrative?
- Fox News THEN & NOW! Shouldn’t they want Trump locked up now as they wanted Clinton then?
- Why are oil execs no different from the common thugs released on bond?
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP