The supposedly Liberal media continues to discount Progressive wins. They do so at their peril and credibility. Even Establishment candidates who won are adopting Progressive positions.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The supposedly Liberal Mainstream Media can continue to ignore the Progressive move. We know why they are doing it. They are owned by their advertisers and do not dear tell Americans that people are wising up to what really ails the country and the solutions that must be put in place.
The Florida Democratic Primary was probative. The Mayor of Tallahassee, Andrew Gillum beat the Establishment Candidate Gwen Graham. The polls did not see it. The media did not see it. And you know why? Because they were fooling themselves with their false narrative.
From the Newsfeed
EgbertoWillies.com: Here we go again. There was a major upset in Florida last night. The Democratic Establishment candidate Gwen Graham lost to the Bernie-Sanders-endorsed-candidate, Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, a black man. His Republican opponent, in a Trump Effect fashion, gave a Trumpian response to a Fox News interviewer. “Ron DeSantis, the Republican nominee for governor in Florida, faced a backlash on Wednesday for saying in a television interview that his state should not “monkey this up” by electing his Democratic rival Andrew Gillum, who is African-American. DeSantis made the comment in an interview on Fox News when speaking about progressive Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum, who won in an upset on Tuesday night.” There should be no surprise here as the Trump Effect has removed all the inhibitions from Donald Trump’s followers. Saddle up, it only gets worse from here.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Capitol Assault—Roots and Solutions
- Chuck Todd to false equivalency Republican, Only one side that tried to overthrow the Capitol.
- McConnell throws Trump, Ted Cruz, & Josh Hawley under the bus on the seditious insurrection.
- Camo or no, traitors clearly visible
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult.
- Why good people do evil things with a clear conscience? Abstraction explained.
- Karen Finney: “This is who we are.” But her message to both Democrats & the GOP was more profound.
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.