Chuck Todd showed an interesting form of self-serving projection as he tried to absolve the mainstream media from fault instead putting it squarely on Fox News. How quickly has he forgotten his complicity? We won’t.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Do you ever get tired of the state of our media? Does it concern you that broadcast news has become mostly entertainment? What about a mainstream media that is shackled by those corporations they depend on for survival?
The reality is that we need a paradigm shift. An independent media devoid of corporate interests is the only form that could possibly have the interests of the masses. Getting there requires that we think outside of the box.
From the Newsfeed
Independent: Emmanuel Macron has dealt Theresa May a major blow by rejecting her plea to rescue her Brexit plan, ruling out any compromises that risk the EU “unravelling”. In his first response to their emergency talks, the French President said he respected the UK’s decision to leave the bloc – but vowed to protect the EU’s “integrity” at all costs. The comments appear to be a severe setback to Ms May’s hopes that the pair’s surprise talks earlier this month could achieve a breakthrough to rescue her beleaguered Chequers proposals. … Speaking to France’s diplomatic corps, Mr Macron showed no sign of breaking ranks – in a speech in which he also lashed out at Donald Trump’s “aggressive” isolationism. “France wants to maintain a strong, special relationship with London but not if the cost is the European Union’s unravelling,” he told the gathering of ambassadors.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.
- The Equality Myth and Personal Respectability Myths
- Thomas Friedman’s recipe for Democrats would be fatal. He does not get it.
- Crooked pastor sentenced to 6yrs in prison. What about the other megachurch crooks?
- Stephanie Ruhle: Her story just made me think about privilege. Sad reality/truth.
- Some companies have funded sedition. So explains CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin on donation stoppage.
- Irresponsible Republican Politicians refuse masks when in lockdown, likely infecting colleagues.
- Katy Tur corners John Bolton: The lies & insurrection are not just Trump but Ted Cruz & others.
- Senator Tester makes it clear he could support Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley’s expulsion from Senate.
- 60 Minutes Republican-appeasing Leslie Stahl creates false equivalence in Nancy Pelosi interview
- Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, & the Sedition Cau; Bomb-throwers from the start.
- Message to Democrats: Help people fast. Advice to Joe Manchin (D-WV), stand down.
- Joe Manchin will do well to support the $2000 stimulus/relief as written lest his daughter’s EpiPen pilfer elevated
- A candid conversation with a white friend who discusses her racial prejudice
- Tiffany Cross nails it: Their American dream was our nightmare. This is as American as apple pie.
- Plouffe on Georgia: Epic political malpractice by Trump & confederacy of dunces cost senate loss.
- Man Photographed At Desk In Nancy Pelosi’s Office Is Arrested : Insurrection At The Capitol: Live Updates : NPR