Chuck Todd showed an interesting form of self-serving projection as he tried to absolve the mainstream media from fault instead putting it squarely on Fox News. How quickly has he forgotten his complicity? We won’t.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Do you ever get tired of the state of our media? Does it concern you that broadcast news has become mostly entertainment? What about a mainstream media that is shackled by those corporations they depend on for survival?
The reality is that we need a paradigm shift. An independent media devoid of corporate interests is the only form that could possibly have the interests of the masses. Getting there requires that we think outside of the box.
From the Newsfeed
Independent: Emmanuel Macron has dealt Theresa May a major blow by rejecting her plea to rescue her Brexit plan, ruling out any compromises that risk the EU “unravelling”. In his first response to their emergency talks, the French President said he respected the UK’s decision to leave the bloc – but vowed to protect the EU’s “integrity” at all costs. The comments appear to be a severe setback to Ms May’s hopes that the pair’s surprise talks earlier this month could achieve a breakthrough to rescue her beleaguered Chequers proposals. … Speaking to France’s diplomatic corps, Mr Macron showed no sign of breaking ranks – in a speech in which he also lashed out at Donald Trump’s “aggressive” isolationism. “France wants to maintain a strong, special relationship with London but not if the cost is the European Union’s unravelling,” he told the gathering of ambassadors.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.