Disregard the pundit class and the professional analysts that continue to be wrong all of the times. Despair for many did not start with Trump. But we can end it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many people are continuing to fall into a state of despair. But for many others, the ones who did not vote at all or some who voted for Trump to blow up the system need our attention now. On yesterday’s show, I tried to explain immigration in the context many Americans fear talking about. It is all intertwined.
Ironically, our failure to address the needs of a large segment of our population, white and people of color makes that issue more dangerous to tread than Progressives realize. The election can turn on it and most of our pundits and analysts are oblivious to it, one wonders if because of willful ignorance or on purpose.
Today we discuss a set of marching orders that is all-encompassing that should mitigate all these issues. If we adopt it diligently we will be on our back from the brink.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Canada’s advantage over the United States of America
- So much like Watergate, and so much worse
- Donald Trump’s in trouble when you lose Fox News’ Fox & Friends (VIDEO)
- By coddling Trump, the Republican Party actions borders on treason as well
- Trump Effect: CVS manager calls police on black woman using valid coupon (VIDEO)
- The karmic weight of Brazilian history and the United States as well
- Mexicans Made America – Why Do We Treat Them Like Alien Invaders?
- If We’re Going to Use Fire as a Metaphor in Politics, Let’s Get It Right
- Don’t let Trump wage increase lie go unanswered. It is not true.
- An Offer they Can’t Refuse: Trump’s “Mob Boss Style” on Display in London