Disregard the pundit class and the professional analysts that continue to be wrong all of the times. Despair for many did not start with Trump. But we can end it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many people are continuing to fall into a state of despair. But for many others, the ones who did not vote at all or some who voted for Trump to blow up the system need our attention now. On yesterday’s show, I tried to explain immigration in the context many Americans fear talking about. It is all intertwined.
Ironically, our failure to address the needs of a large segment of our population, white and people of color makes that issue more dangerous to tread than Progressives realize. The election can turn on it and most of our pundits and analysts are oblivious to it, one wonders if because of willful ignorance or on purpose.
Today we discuss a set of marching orders that is all-encompassing that should mitigate all these issues. If we adopt it diligently we will be on our back from the brink.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- I am also betting that millennials will surprise us in Midterm 2018
- Trump Effect: Illinois GOP’s Racist Holocaust denier candidate’s vile racist flyers
- Polls say Blue Wave! coming. Fight like we are behind! We need a tsunami.
- I’m a Doctor for Teenagers. Attempted Rape Is Not a Normal Part of Teen Behavior.
- Less Facebook, More Canvassing
- Polls missing hidden voters? Progressives better make that true.
- A bold sharpening of the Progressive narrative and counter-narrative a must
- Beto O’Rourke delivers for the ignored in debate against Ted Cruz
- Progressives to DNC: Turn over Twitter Account to Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez NOW
- Trump brothers & sisters, here again he is not working for you