Disregard the pundit class and the professional analysts that continue to be wrong all of the times. Despair for many did not start with Trump. But we can end it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many people are continuing to fall into a state of despair. But for many others, the ones who did not vote at all or some who voted for Trump to blow up the system need our attention now. On yesterday’s show, I tried to explain immigration in the context many Americans fear talking about. It is all intertwined.
Ironically, our failure to address the needs of a large segment of our population, white and people of color makes that issue more dangerous to tread than Progressives realize. The election can turn on it and most of our pundits and analysts are oblivious to it, one wonders if because of willful ignorance or on purpose.
Today we discuss a set of marching orders that is all-encompassing that should mitigate all these issues. If we adopt it diligently we will be on our back from the brink.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Republican Party Establishment pathology not waning fast enough
- Who, Us? Corporate Media Ignore Their Role in Trump’s Refugee ‘Invasion’ Panic
- CNN rips Jeff Flake: ‘Is there anything more empty in American politics than a threat from Jeff Flake?’
- Democrats & Progressives won Midterm 2018. Here is how we keep the win.
- Christianity Is to Blame for the Bigoted Purposes to Which It’s Being Put, but …
- How Blue States Help Red States (VIDEO)
- Conservative Bill Kristol: Working to save the Republican Party from Trump (VIDEO)
- An open letter to Republicans, Conservatives, and Trumpists
- It was a huge Progressive Democratic win! Disregard mainstream media punditry
- 14 Guidelines for making change in turbulent times