Disregard the pundit class and the professional analysts that continue to be wrong all of the times. Despair for many did not start with Trump. But we can end it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many people are continuing to fall into a state of despair. But for many others, the ones who did not vote at all or some who voted for Trump to blow up the system need our attention now. On yesterday’s show, I tried to explain immigration in the context many Americans fear talking about. It is all intertwined.
Ironically, our failure to address the needs of a large segment of our population, white and people of color makes that issue more dangerous to tread than Progressives realize. The election can turn on it and most of our pundits and analysts are oblivious to it, one wonders if because of willful ignorance or on purpose.
Today we discuss a set of marching orders that is all-encompassing that should mitigate all these issues. If we adopt it diligently we will be on our back from the brink.
From the Newsfeed
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Establishment Democrats malign Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and millennials at their peril
- Houston Needs a Progressive Candidate for Mayor
- Went toe to toe a selfish millionaire who believes he is more worthy that workers
- Princeton Professor Eddie Glaude, Jr. points out the real problem with capitalism
- Paris Texas Liberal pastor’s Open Letter dares County Republicans ‘MAGA’
- Dictator Trump
- Elizabeth Warren must be defended like this by all Progressive bloggers
- Why Our World Seems Out of Control
- Why do Conservatives support politicians who put corporate profit over humanity?
- Moralizing Pastor’s Second Baptist Church hired pastor who preyed on teens