The Democratic revolution requires protests and more consistency
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
We are talking about the resistance. We are talking resistance through protests and much more. Today’s guests are Nisha Randle and Daniel Cohen.
Nisha Randle is a Houston activist who was part of the Texas State Coordinating team for the Women’s March on D.C. and the Austin sister march. She is involved in several groups locally including Pantsuit Republic Houston and Indivisible Houston.
Daniel Cohen is the founder of Indivisible Houston and all around Houston activist who was one of the activists instrumental in the successful protest in support of our immigrant brothers and sisters at the Houston Intercontinental Airport a few weeks ago.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- The Monitor with Mark Bebawi on Mondays at 7:00 PM
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 9:00 PM
- Partisan Gridlock with Geoff Berg on Fridays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley, Marlo Blue, & Gerry van Bakel every weekday at 8:00 AM
- Jazz Latino, AfroCuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Mondays at 10:00 PM
- The Human Condition at 3 PM followed by The Freeminstrel Show with Don & Dwayne at 4 PM on Fridays on the KPFT HD3 side.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. We want to hear your voice. We want to hear your thoughts. Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. You can listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at the beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- CNN Jake Tapper destroys Trump’s 100-day mark with a flip-flop montage (VIDEO)
- He’s Back in the game. President Obama returns for a specific purpose (VIDEO)
- Two enraged Trump voters not mincing words as they slammed his failures (VIDEO)
- Is Sean Hannity the next to fall as part of the Fox News sexual harassment network?
- A message to Humble Independent School District parents/voters
- Bill Maher uses poll to force Conservative to concede GOP base is tribal where facts don’t matter (VIDEO)
- Chuck Todd decimates Reince Priebus blaming Democrats for Trump nomination failures (VIDEO)
- Fox News, the official state propaganda arm
- At Sea with Capt. ‘Wrong Way’ Trump
- New Obamacare repeal plan will explode premiums. The war is still on!
- George Will predicts Obamacare to become single-payer because of this inconvenient fact (VIDEO)
- Fox News’ misogyny continues. Host told she’s giving America an erection on air (VIDEO)
- If Progressives win locally, the national wins will follow
- I wish more Progressives would heed this DailyKos liberal’s words
- It’s official, Fox News fires Bill O’Reilly – Good riddance
- CNN Jake Tapper effectively calls out Trump Buy Hire America Executive Order (VIDEO)
- Wings clipped? Fox News preparing to dump Bill O’Reilly.
- Ted Cruz is Missing Town Hall a resounding success (VIDEO)
- Liberal reader slams Trump supporter who ‘left the Trump train’
- Media group think made Trump a populist. He never was.
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)
Copyright 2017 Politics Done Right with Egberto Willies