Call: (646)929-2495 – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio
Radio Show Date: February 6th, 2016
Can Bernie Sanders remove the Democratic Socialist stigma?
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Today we will discuss whether America is ready for a President who is self-describes as a democratic socialist. We will talk about exactly what Democratic socialism mean. We will talk about what the grassroots must do to ensure that democratic socialism is not maligned. Most European countries have been democratic socialist countries for quite some time. They are our allies and they are strong democracies that care about their poor and middle-class.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitte r @EgbertoWillies. Give me a call, listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast. We are also broadcasting live on Periscope at handle EgbertoWillies.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Zerlina Maxwell nails it again. A vote for Trump is one supporting racist policies.
- Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entering the country. Dissenting opinions not tolerated!
- Democrats winning Texas is not a pipe dream at all.
- Trump and GOP setting up the courts to rule after impending Progressive win
- Schooled my Right-Wing AK-47 touting caller on identity politics
- Gun touting Right-Wing guy calls to dispute my views of the U. S. Constitution
- A woman has already won U.S Presidency. We do not need a male savior.
- He died after losing his insurance and turning to a cheaper form of insulin
- Her ‘poor kid, not white’ Biden story shows the gravity of his Freudian Slip
- Watch Senator Sherrod Brown show Democrats how to shutdown reporters’ false equivalencies
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)