Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: October 15th, 2015
Much was learned in the Democratic Debate
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Tuesday night America got to see a big contrast between our political parties. One is a serious party attempting to move America forward while the other is a caricature of failed politics.
But today I want to discuss what we learned. Much of what we learned was not covered in the mainstream media. Much of what we learned will be soon forgotten because the corporately controlled media wants you to forget about it.
But independent media won’t. Independent media from now till the 2016 election and beyond will keep the proper narrative present. Independent media will ensure that the right questions are asked of the candidates. Independent media will ensure that the populace is informed and not told how or what to think.
Before we get to the blog of the week I want to thank the many contributors who contributed to KPFT 90.1 FM on behalf of Politics Done Right. While this program and many other programs exceeded their goal many because of various factors out of their control did not. As such we were short of our goal by $70,000. In order to ensure we do not have to go back into pledge drive mode later this year, please continue giving on line at kpft.org.
I want to give a huge thank you to Charles Hailey, a returning member from Friendswood TX for his very generous pledge on the kpft.org website. Charles said, “I’ve given up on NPR as a news source as they have moved to big funders to keep their programs running.” As a community radio we cherish our donors like Charles who see the power of people ensuring they are informed by people and not the corporate dictate.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738. But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- No Car, No Vote: “Emergency” Georgia Registration Roadblock
- Answer to the Tucker Carlson lying attack on the 2020 Election, a traitor to the American people
- Trump ridicules Trump: Said a Biden win would crash the stock market over & over. This happened.
- Capitalist Competition Is Sabotaging the Race for a Vaccine | Common Dreams Views
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump enabling Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) for election charade.
- Appearance on the improv comedy show “Can’t Tell Us Nothing” discussing “It’s Worth It”
- Could Ted Cruz be this inept? This is what happens when the protagonists of misinformation believe it themselves.
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.