Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: October 15th, 2015
Much was learned in the Democratic Debate
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Tuesday night America got to see a big contrast between our political parties. One is a serious party attempting to move America forward while the other is a caricature of failed politics.
But today I want to discuss what we learned. Much of what we learned was not covered in the mainstream media. Much of what we learned will be soon forgotten because the corporately controlled media wants you to forget about it.
But independent media won’t. Independent media from now till the 2016 election and beyond will keep the proper narrative present. Independent media will ensure that the right questions are asked of the candidates. Independent media will ensure that the populace is informed and not told how or what to think.
Before we get to the blog of the week I want to thank the many contributors who contributed to KPFT 90.1 FM on behalf of Politics Done Right. While this program and many other programs exceeded their goal many because of various factors out of their control did not. As such we were short of our goal by $70,000. In order to ensure we do not have to go back into pledge drive mode later this year, please continue giving on line at kpft.org.
I want to give a huge thank you to Charles Hailey, a returning member from Friendswood TX for his very generous pledge on the kpft.org website. Charles said, “I’ve given up on NPR as a news source as they have moved to big funders to keep their programs running.” As a community radio we cherish our donors like Charles who see the power of people ensuring they are informed by people and not the corporate dictate.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738. But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Here is proof that MAGA and the GOP do not believe in democracy. Believe what they’re telling you.
- CA Gov Gavin Newsom shows how to tie IVF and women’s reproductive rights around the GOP’s neck.
- Fox News apologized and then all but called Trump a liar after disputing his entire victory speech.
- Airlines raise cost of checking luggage. That’s not inflation. It is the CORPORATE GREED RATE!
- OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS A FAILURE My KPFT Studio Engineer was sent Cologuard unsolicited, A scam
- MSNBC Journalist Katie Phang points out that Trump’s lawyers struck out trying to nail Fani Willis
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.