Call: (713) 526-5738 – Live stream: KPFT (Entire USA)
Radio Show Date: October 15th, 2015
Much was learned in the Democratic Debate
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Tuesday night America got to see a big contrast between our political parties. One is a serious party attempting to move America forward while the other is a caricature of failed politics.
But today I want to discuss what we learned. Much of what we learned was not covered in the mainstream media. Much of what we learned will be soon forgotten because the corporately controlled media wants you to forget about it.
But independent media won’t. Independent media from now till the 2016 election and beyond will keep the proper narrative present. Independent media will ensure that the right questions are asked of the candidates. Independent media will ensure that the populace is informed and not told how or what to think.
Before we get to the blog of the week I want to thank the many contributors who contributed to KPFT 90.1 FM on behalf of Politics Done Right. While this program and many other programs exceeded their goal many because of various factors out of their control did not. As such we were short of our goal by $70,000. In order to ensure we do not have to go back into pledge drive mode later this year, please continue giving on line at kpft.org.
I want to give a huge thank you to Charles Hailey, a returning member from Friendswood TX for his very generous pledge on the kpft.org website. Charles said, “I’ve given up on NPR as a news source as they have moved to big funders to keep their programs running.” As a community radio we cherish our donors like Charles who see the power of people ensuring they are informed by people and not the corporate dictate.
This is KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston Texas. What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hashtag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter @EgbertoWillies. Listen to the live stream, or listen to the podcast/vlogcast (links at beginning of post). Folks do remember this is a call in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738. But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Challenged by Right-Wing Newsmax & OAN, Fox News further radicalized their lies for relevance
- PROOF: Super rich people are not the makers but the parasites of our society.
- Republican to other Republicans Helping Democrats right now is helping the country.
- Texas Republic AG all but confessed that Trump would have lost Texas absent 2020 GOP suppression
- This is why Democrats must use GOP Governors abolishing unemployment as a betrayal to their citizens.
- Lost opportunity: Jen Psaki first fail; should’ve used the question to uplift the working class
- High School valedictorian canned approved speech and torched Republican TX Lege’s anti-choice bill.
- Democrats will win in a blowout in 2022. No history says otherwise. Jonathan Alter is right.
- Host: Americans ignorant of what happened. Professor: The American Myth busted.
- On Velshi: Roland Martin admonishes Democrats to get off their a$$es as GOP rigs 2022 Election.
- This is informative journalism: Ali Velshi torched Republicans with the inconvenient truth.
- A perfect example of valuing stuff with good fire protection vs. the inhumanity of our healthcare.
- Tulsa’s Mayor fails as Tiffany Cross and her panel make economic & moral cases for reparations.
- Rep. Matt Gaetz irresponsible call to action to the Right-Wing unstable using the 2nd Amendment
- Joe Biden scorches Republicans taking credit for Dem’s bill: Don’t get in the way of what we need to do!
- The reporter asked Jen Psaki a question he should’ve asked Republicans and she schooled him for it.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren slammed Chase CEO Jamie Dimon for fleecing customers during the pandemic.
- Jen Psaki ‘swings’ at reporter parroting GOP talking point Biden is in control of American Jobs Plan.
- Jen Psaki uses gas price rise & the poor gotcha question to ding GOP to highlight Biden policies
- A millennial’s plea to Boomers and older GenXers.