This was a busy week. The economy is solidly rebounding. We had a great employment report. Another story peeked my interest. As someone who works out a lot who takes a lot of supplement I was flabbergasted by a report that I may simply be taking fillers. This is proof positive we need more regulations, not less.
I also want to touch on Former Mississippi State Republicans Senator Tim Johnson switch from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party. His reasons sounded like he became a staunch Liberal.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts of the Week
- Bill Maher to Republicans slamming Sarah Palin: ‘What took you so long?’ (VIDEO)
- Former Mississippi Republican State Senator switches to Democratic Party because of Obamacare (VIDEO)
- Those who hate strong regulations put us all in danger
- Jon Stewart has some fun with Democratic & Republican ‘Presidential Candidates’
- Great January Employment Report – 257,000 jobs added
- Banks blackmail Greece. America is next absent your voice.
- Jon Stewart slams Liberals for mindful stupidity on measles (VIDEO)
- This is how one handles moralizing Bible thumpers (VIDEO)
- Jon Stewart uses Bible to slam Huckabee on gay marriage (VIDEO)
- Americans are enslaved by the economic system of a dependent wealthy (VIDEO)
- Is Google to blame for parents who refuse to vaccinate their kids?
- Chuck Todd challenges Paul Ryan with his past comments on Obama economy (VIDEO)
- The TPP threat to us all is real. Ignore at your peril. (VIDEO)
Coffee Party Radio Shows
- Sundays 8:30 AM ET – I take Liberty with my Coffee w/ Bobby Rodrigo (Subscribe iTunes)
- Thursdays 3:00 PM ET – Lunch with Louden w/ J’nene Louden (Subscribe iTunes)
- Saturdays 1:00 PM ET – Politics Done Right w/ Egberto Willies (Subscribe iTunes)