|Today on #PoliticsDoneRight on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston we have two great guests. They are Virginia Parks (@VirgParks) and Brian Carr (@NamNeighbors). We also discuss the death of a black doctor due to racism.|
COVID Story – Community under stress
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Virginia Parks, an activist, and COVID-19 survivor, speaks about her ordeal. She did it from a position of optimism, but most importantly, she did it objectively. What she had to say gives us hope.
- Northwest Assistance Ministries (NAM)s Chief Advancement Officer Brian Carr discuss the great work they are doing to help people going through hell during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This black Doctor dies of COVID-19 because of racist treatment at an Indiana hospital.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.