LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Tom Nelson talks about challenging Ron Johnson (R-WI). The economy is in good shape. Voting Rights continue.
Tom Nelson challenges Ron Johnson (R-WI)
- Sinema says no! Chris Murphy’s warns on filibuster! Two Democrats facilitating Trump’s 2024 coup: Murphy: Kyrsten Sinema’s refusal to break the filibuster for voting rights will be instrumental along with Joe Manchin to facilitate Trump’s 2024 coup.
- Jim Clyburn defends Biden for calling out politicians who are effectively supporting Jim Crow 2.0: Jim Clyburn has had it. It defended President Biden for equating the voting rights bill objectors to southern racists.
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar slams Republicans and all but called Joe Manchin a liar on filibuster stance: Senator Amy Klobuchar slammed Republican Senators and implicitly called Joe Manchin a liar for his filibuster statement.
- Two voting rights activist slam Kyrsten Sinema as supporting the antithesis to Democracy: Maria Teresa Kumar and Ari Berman point out that Kyrsten Sinema is facilitating the next Trump coup.
- Ali Velshi- Economic reality check. The media distorted how good the economy really is: Ali Velshi called out the mainstream media for a critical failure to accurately describe the state of the economy.
- This economic message from MLK still resonates today. The job remains undone: Many quote Martin Luther King (MLK) to make their points. Maybe they should listen in context. We are moving in the wrong direction.
- Tom Nelson discuss his candidacy to unseat Ron Johnson (R-WI):
Tom Nelson discussed his candidacy for United States Senate. He discussed his Progressive bona fides. He hopes to challenge Ron Johnson.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.