This week we tackle codified prejudice. When a party finds itself dwindling while still maintaining a modicum of power it resorts to hold onto that power by attempting to codify its undemocratic retention of power. For an unchanging Republican party the method is starting to fail. Will this bring them to the table of civil existence and compromise?
What do you think. Let’s talk about it.
What are your thoughts? Let’s talk. I will also be following our hash-tag #PoliticsDoneRight on Twitter. Give me a call.
Mike Pence failed attempt at codified prejudice
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
My Blog Posts Of The Week
- Republican Colonel: ‘I know what my political party wants … They want war’ (VIDEO)
- The Dallas Morning News calling for special prosecutor on Texas AG Ken Paxton case
- Bill O’Reilly comes out in strong support of President Obama’s Iran agreement (VIDEO)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: If the Pledge of Allegiance told the truth it would say this
- President Obama’s news conference addressing the nuclear agreement with Iran (VIDEO)
- Indiana Legislature bucks Governor Mike Pence on his LGBT stance (VIDEO)
- Why Ted Cruz could win GOP primary and then win it all (VIDEO)
- NY police officer verbally abused Uber driver in obscenity laden tirade (VIDEO)
- Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson caves to Walmart on Religious Freedom Restoration Act (VIDEO)
- Reasons to mobilize: GOP & our own Dan Huberty gutting school funding and much more
- Indiana Governor backs down. Business balks, politicians act (VIDEO)
- Americans continue to lose because we do not know our savior
- Bill Maher to Mike Huckabee: ‘This country is not bubbaville anymore’ (VIDEO)
- Indiana Governor mad at Left’s intolerance of intolerance & won’t say if law discriminate against gays (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher’s perfect takedown of Ted Cruz 9/11 dis of rock music (VIDEO)
- John Fugelsang: ‘Being gay is natural. Hating gays is a lifestyle choice.’ (VIDEO)
- Bill Maher slams Liberals, ‘The left has some crazies to reign in’ (VIDEO)