Franciscan Action Network’s Jason Miller discusses Senator Joe Manchin’s intransigence. Tax dodging rich parasites exposed. Fox News radicalized for its survival.
Jason Miller visits again
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- A very scared Fox News that was losing its audience to OAN and NewsMax further radicalize to regain them. In the process, they are responsible for making their watchers scared conspiracy theory believers.
- The numbers are in and it shows what we should all assume about the very rich relative to taxes. They are parasites who get both our labor and our wealth.
- Director of Campaigns and Development at the Franciscan Action Network Jason Miller discusses Senator Joe Manchin’s intransigence. He also speaks on engaging everyone to work towards change politically. He wanted to make sure that even though he represents a Franciscan organization, they work with all religions or lack thereof.
- 55 US Corporations Paying No Federal Tax Last Year Spent $450 Million on Political Lobbying and Campaigns: Report. “The lobbying, campaign contributions, and tax avoidance by these 55 companies is a never-ending cycle in which the companies spend to win tax breaks, then use the money saved from those breaks to try to get more.”
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.