Sixto Wagan discusses BIPOC Arts Network Fund. Norman Solomon exposes the Military-Industrial Complex. Manchin, the poor state Senator disparages his own.
Norman Solomon hits the nail on the head.
- Sixto Wagan is the Project Director for the BIPOC Arts Network and Fund. He leads BANF along with a seven-member Steering Committee and a nine-member Accountability and Advisory Council made up of a diverse group of artists, curators, scholars, organizational leaders, and foundation partners, who guide goals and priorities. Mr. Wagan in addition to discussing the tribulations of BIPOC artists wanted to introduce the audience to the fund offering grants to BIPOC artists in Houston.
- The co-founder and national coordinator of RootsAction.org, Norman Solomon recently, published the article “Stop Calling the Military Budget a ‘Defense’ Budget” that everyone must read as soon as possible. Solomon expanded on the article in our interview as he tied this pilfering with our socio-economic state. It is an important note that puts our national spending into perspective.
- Senator from the poorest state and one most dependent on government, Joe Manchin, gave them the finger in this entire rant. Joe Manchin proved in this one snippet who he is. He cares nothing about his constituents. He pretty much threw them under the bus.
- Retired General H. R. McMaster used Fareed Zakaria GPS to promote increased defense spending using a BIG LIE. Here is the truth. Fareed Zakaria was discussing the strained relationship between the United States and China. He pointed out the unfortunate nature of General Milley having to use back channels to assure the Chinese that the U.S. did not have any ill-intent.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.