MLK’s dream is still unrealized. In fact, Senators Manchin and Sinema, are two Democrats putting voting rights and economic justice in peril. Republican politicians’ modus operandi is known so their evil is not surprising.
When will MLK’s dream be realized?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- They said no to Build Back Better but billions to these private businesses, Corporate Socialism?: It is shameful that we can get bipartisan participation for billions in private sector giveaways & not for Build Back Better. Every American should be upset at the deference of these Democratic and Republican congressmen. They went on CNN and had a love fest in their support for providing billions to private corporations.
- Morning Joe on Republican politicians & GOP ‘Grifters’ like Trump. It’s a ‘PTL Club Scheme.’: Joe Scarborough did not mince his words as to what Republican politicians ripping off their base and what the GOP has become. Joe Scarborough used the grilling that Rand Paul and other Republican hacks gave to Anthony Fauci to point out the unfortunate truth about Republican politicians and the GOP. To be clear, Anthony Fauci fought back and exposed the Republicans by making them look ill-informed and disingenuous.
- Congressman scorches his GOP Truth crisis! Permeated with leaders who fear a man that is insane!: Congressman Adam Kinzinger did not mince. He made it clear his GOP Party has failed. They are following an insane man. Not many Republicans, even those who are not Trump sycophants will overtly criticize the former president. Adam Kinsinger is unlike many other Republicans who disparage Trump behind closed doors but praise him in public. Kinzinger had a lot to say to Hallie Jackson.
- Martin Luther King, MLK, had a dream. We are still waiting for it’s full realization.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.