Chuck Todd delivers on this one. And so does Michael Moore. Chuck Todd & Michael more on Biden mandates & Polls. Schaeffer slams Evangelicals. Porter v Manchin.
Chuck Todd & Michael more on Biden mandates & Polls
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- California Congresswoman Katie Porter made a case for the $3.5 Trillion human infrastructure bill as she schooled Joe Manchin on fiscal responsibility. Katie Porter did not hold back on those presenting obstacles to the vital $3.5 Trillion human infrastructure bill. It was clear that Stephanie Ruhle was surprised by her candor.
- Chuck Todd to anti-mandate rambling governor: What about the freedom of those who got vaccinated? Chuck Todd started the interview by soft balling Governor Asa Hutchinson. He told the governor he is in a difficult space since he believes in the vaccine but does not support vaccine mandates. Todd asked the governor if mandates are not all that is left.
- Frank Schaeffer compares the Evangelical movement with the Taliban. He knows. He was a part of it! Frank Schaeffer is atoning for his past involvement in capturing the Evangelical movement. He, his dad, and their cohort did not do it for any good intentions. It was aimed at controlling the controllable to execute the will of a few.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.