LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Maggie Hassan, Bill Kristol, & David Rothkopf on Democracy and Democrats’ successes. Indivisible Houston Daniel Cohen speaks on the progressive movement and candidates.
Democracy and more
- Analyst: Washington coverage is terrible It’s not hard to roll Democratic successes off like this: Analyst David Rothkopf admonished the media and then rolled off Democratic accomplishments better than any Democratic politician has in less than 30 seconds.
- Sen Maggie Hassan: Never imagined that today’s Republican Party would fail to stand up for Democracy: Senator Maggie Hassan made clear why she now supports modifying the filibuster. And she necessarily scorched those who forced her hands.
- In Washington there is no CENTER An explanation even the news media can understand: Analyst David Rothkopf exposed an inconvenient truth hiding in full view. The news media makes believe. There’s only a mythical center.
- Thomas Czarnik, PDR Posse member’s most prescient poem ‘Vanilla Island’ at just the right time: Our PDR Posse member, Thomas Czarnik said that he lives is a very homogeneously white community that inspire the poem ‘Vanilla Island.’
- Daniel Cohen, President of Indivisible Houston discusses the 2022 Election & Progressives: Daniel Cohen returned to Politics Done Right to discuss the #Election2022. He also had a political pet peeve he got off his chest entrenched establishment politicians. And he thinks Molly Cook is the template.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.