The COVID Relief Bill is much more. It creates a path to fix poverty. We discuss fake news and misinformation on a University of Houston panel.
COVID Relief Bill
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Jen Psaki put another reporter in his place after a momentous bill decided to ask a silly question.
- What’s in the $1.9 trillion Covid bill, Biden just signed? You might be surprised. Stimulus checks aside, the law also has relief for indebted students, renters and homeowners, restaurants, minority farmers, pensions, and funeral expenses.
- We had a virtual panel at the University of Houston Downtown to discuss fake news and misinformation and mitigate it. The panel included John Tedesco, Houston Chronicle Investigative Reporter, and Dr. Lucas Logan, Associate professor of Communications Studies, UHD.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.