Big Pharma proved they are about profits, not healing. Nikki Haley took on a new narrative sequence to combat Trump. Senator James Lankford (R-OK) seems under duress from the former mob boss.
Big Pharma refused to commit to lower prices.
Podcasts (Video — Audio)
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Nikki Haley belittles Trump as she makes her case for the Republican nomination civilly: Ted Griffith did not mince his words as he knocked the culture of lies we live under. More importantly, he has some good advice. [More]
- GOP Senator who wrote the conservative immigration bill may vote no at MOB BOSS Trump’s command: Senator James Lankford (R-OK) seems to be under duress from the former mob boss, President Trump. He may vote no on his immigration bill. [More]
- Pressed by Sanders, Big Pharma CEOs Refuse to Commit to Lower Drug Prices: “We are aware of the many important, lifesaving drugs that your companies have produced,” said Sen. Bernie Sanders. “But I think as all of you know, those drugs mean nothing to anybody who cannot afford it.” [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.