Democrats are taking abortion to the ballot box. Republican Rep. Maria Elvira Salazar’s hypocrisy in funding her district was exposed. Biden is starting to hit Trump where it hurts.
Democrats are using abortion stories to win.
Podcasts (Video — Audio)
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Exposing Political Hypocrisy – The Case of a Republican Claiming Credit for Funds She Opposed: Another Republican tried to take credit for bringing funds to their districts after they voted against it. This message must get to their constituents. [More]
- FINALLY! Biden is taking it to Trump. ‘The only loser I see is Donald Trump!’:
President Joe Biden did not hold back as he bit into Donald Trump as he should for the flawed politician that he is. He called him out in a manner Republican politicians fear doing. [More]
- Why Democrats Are Using Personal Abortion Stories: Democrats like Biden are increasingly having women describe, in stark, emotional detail, the personal impact of the abortion bans championed by their Republican opponents. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.