While we justifiably are engulfed in the Gaza massacre, Israeli settlers are harming Palestinians in the West Bank. Joe Manchin is to the right of the country. Univision is becoming the Latino Fox News.
West Bank violence ignored.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum: Fear what is occurring at Univision. While Democrats are decidedly concerned about Biden tanking in the polls even with big recent Democratic wins, the bigger problem is Univision becoming a Latinofied Fox News. [More]
- Israeli Jewish lawyer calls out settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank: The media is concentrating on Hamas’ attack on innocent Israelis appropriately. But Palestinians are suffering disproportionately from violence by Israeli settlers. [More]
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it: Matthew Dowd and Simone Sanders Townsend nail the inconvenient reality that all those who support a Joe Manchon candidacy must accept. He is to the right of where the country is. [More]
- ‘Price of Defending Apartheid’: AIPAC Set to Spend $100 Million Against Squad: The powerful lobby group American Israel Public Affairs Committee is expected to spend nine figures in a bid to unseat over half a dozen progressive U.S. lawmakers who have been critical of Israeli human rights crimes in Palestine, Slate reported Wednesday. Slate politics writer Alex Sammon wrote, “close watchers now expect AIPAC to spend at least $100 million in 2024 Democratic primaries, largely trained on eliminating incumbent Squad members from their seats.” Sammon said that Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), Cori Bush (D-Mo.), Jamaal Bowman (D-N.Y.), and Summer Lee (D-Pa.)—”the most outspoken and unapologetically leftist contingent of the Democratic Party in national office”—are among AIPAC’s top targets. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
We work extremely hard to research and seed the internet with truthful, fact-based information to counter the misinformation from the Right and others who would have us vote against our interests. Corporations and billionaires ensure the Right-Wing & MAGA are well funded. We have you, our grassroots. Please support our work today.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.