Rashida Tlaib is not and should not back down from her righteous position, and she made that clear with Chris Hayes. Joe Manchin will not run for reelection, but he sure is trying to look presidential.
Rashida Tlaib gets real with Chris Hayes.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Joe Manchin releases a seemingly presidential setting video stating he isn’t running for reelection: Joe Manchin announced that he is not running for reelection to the Senate in a very presidential-like setting. He intends to tour the country to see if they want a centrist candidate. [More]
- Rashida Tlaib appeared with Chris Hayes and effectively defended her position of dignified peace: Congress is attempting to make a scapegoat out of Rashida Tlaib by censuring her. The intent is to scare anyone speaking the inconvenient truth about Israel’s genocide against the Palestinians. [More]
- ‘No Possibility’ of Gaza Cease-Fire, Biden Says as 500+ Former Staffers Demand One: U.S. President Joe Biden told reporters Thursday that there is “no possibility” of a cease-fire in the Gaza Strip, a remark that came as hundreds of his former 2020 campaign staffers released an open letter urging him to support a cease-fire or be complicit in genocide. Asked about the chances of a cease-fire in Gaza as he left the White House for a trip to Illinois, the president responded, “None.” Biden said he has urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to agree to a “pause” of longer than three days, but Netanyahu has thus far refused. Earlier Thursday, the White House announced that Israel has agreed to allow daily four-hour pauses in parts of northern Gaza, which is currently encircled by Israeli troops. [None]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
We work extremely hard to research and seed the internet with truthful, fact-based information to counter the misinformation from the Right and others who would have us vote against our interests. Corporations and billionaires ensure the Right-Wing & MAGA are well funded. We have you, our grassroots. Please support our work today.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.