The biased reporting of the West is organic and a significant danger. There is nothing positive about ideological centrism. We could learn from Finland, not Hungary. Harris County DA Kim Ogg exposed.
Biased reporting. Centrism is an ideology.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Indivisible Houston President Daniel J. Cohen enumerates Harris County DA Kim Ogg’s corruption: Indivisible Houston President Daniel J. Cohen continues his duty to ensure that politicians live up to their duty to the electorate. He is informing them of the misdeeds of Harris County DA Kim Ogg. [More]
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict: After watching this interview, it is clear that inasmuch as the Palestinian death tolls are rising, there is no interest from the U.S. to reign in Israel’s massacre. [More]
- WFP National Director Maurice Mitchell discusses Progressives, centrism, and electability: The Working Families Party National Director appeared at the Daily Kos Caucus at Netroots Nation 2019. He discussed centrism and electability in a manner all Americans must hear sooner rather than later. [More]
- The US Has a Choice: Happier, Leftist Finland or Angry, Right-Wing Hungary: It is becoming clear that the period up to and including the 2024 national election could be an important inflection point for the nation. The political and cultural struggle between Left and Right may be coming to a head. So, let’s take a look at where we are and where we may be headed. The most important context for this political moment is manifest in the feelings and outlooks of the population. It is no secret that much (most?) of the adult population in the United States is not feeling good about the future. The Pew Research Center and the New York Times report that 60% of adults feel that the country is in decline and over half feel that the economy is going to weaken in the future. In addition, over two-thirds of adults feel children today will be less well off as adults than their parents are, and 80% expect hard economic times and increased political conflict and dysfunction in the future. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
We work extremely hard to research and seed the internet with truthful, fact-based information to counter the misinformation from the Right and others who would have us vote against our interests. Corporations and billionaires ensure the Right-Wing & MAGA are well funded. We have you, our grassroots. Please support our work today.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.