Rattner breaks down the utter evil of the GOP budget. Neil Aquino analyses two local politicians. Under Trump, the IRS went after the working class. The Speaker’s race gives the cesspool a lousy name.
Rattner on evil GOP budget.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Are Republicans poised to elect a pervert or white supremacist sympathizer as Speaker?: Two flawed Republicans, Steve Scalise, and Jim Jordan, are running to be the new GOP Speaker of the House. They will fit right in with the likes of Dennis Hastert. [More]
- Steve Rattner highlights the evil within the proposed Republican Budget: Steve Rattner illustrated how the budget is really subdivided. It makes it clear GOP politicians are just evil based on the items they choose to cut instead of raising revenue from the rich. [More]
- Neil Aquino from the Houston Democracy Project is here. The Houston Democracy Project works daily to make democracy a top issue in 2023 Houston city politics & to inspire and strengthen pro-democracy coalitions. This week, we’ll be discussing Neil’s conversation with a Republican Houston Council candidate & Democratic Councilwoman Abbie Kamin’s discomfort over questions about the protection of a historic Houston Black community. [More]
- Under Trump, IRS Targeted Low-Income Families at Higher Rate Than Millionaires for First Time: During the final year of Donald Trump’s presidency, the Internal Revenue Service audited low-income families at a higher rate than millionaires for the first time, according to an Americans for Tax Fairness analysis released as congressional Republicans work to further hamper the agency’s ability to crack down on rich tax cheats. Years of Republican-imposed budget cuts have left the IRS badly understaffed and without sufficient resources to aggressively pursue wealthy tax evaders, whose returns tend to be more complex. As a result, ATF noted in its analysis, “audits of millionaires have dropped 92% over the last decade.” Audits of Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) recipients have also fallen over the past 10 years, but not nearly as dramatically. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.