MSNBC Katy Tur gave a Palestinian woman, a university professor, a voice on the MSM. Al Sharpton slipped and stated that some had access to the higher-ups in the network to shape the message.
Rare Palestinian woman’s perspective on MSM.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Sick and Tired of Industry Greed, Activists Across US Target For-Profit Health Insurers: Pushing back against insurers’ annual denial of nearly a quarter-billion healthcare claims or pre-authorization requests, activists rallied in more than a dozen U.S. cities on Wednesday to demand “an end to private health insurance industry greed so people can get the care they need when they need it.” The Care Over Cost Campaign—a national grassroots initiative launched by the advocacy group People’s Action—held rallies in cities including Baltimore, Maryland; Chicago, Illinois; Denver, Colorado; Detroit, Michigan; Portland, Maine; and Hartford, Connecticut, known as the “insurance capital of the world.” The campaign called on the industry lobby group America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) to “direct its members to put people over profit.” [More]
- Rare Palestinian woman’s perspective on MSM. Did Sharpton slip on special media access?: MSNBC Katy Tur gave a Palestinian woman, a university professor, a voice on the MSM. Al Sharpton slipped and stated that some had access to the higher-ups in the network to shape the message. [More]
- Al Sharpton outed that some had access to the higher-ups in the network to shape the message: I am unsure if Al Sharpton had a tongue slip, but he pointed out that the CEO of the ADL got a private hearing on messaging with higher-ups at the network. Is this a danger for truthful news? [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.