GOP has no plan for America.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Dem & GOP panelists agree GOP has no plans for average Americans as Trump mocks civil society: Jake Tapper played a clip of an unhinged Donald Trump who attacked Pelosi and Biden but said nothing to solve America’s problems. The panelists agreed that the GOP has no plan. [More]
- Jake Tapper ridicules Matt Gaetz: “You’re ‘someone who is looking for clicks, likes, & Fox hits.”: CNN Host Jake Tapper took irresponsible MAGA Congressman Matt Gaetz to task for his attempted government shutdown. Tapper called him out for grandstanding for clicks, likes, & Fox hits. [More]
- Chaotic Republican Party. Joy-Ann Reid exposes MSM. AOC exposes GOP impeachment fraud: The Republican Party is in disarray from government shutdown to fraudulent impeachment to embarrassing debates; they are a failure. Joy-Ann Reid exposes the mainstream media. [More]
- Former RNC Chair Michael Steele explains why the Republican debate was an embarrassing crap show: Former RNC Chair Michael Steele didn’t mince his words as he harshly critiqued the 2nd 2024 Primary Republican debate. He said it was a crap show and embarrassing. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.