Drug treatment fraud exposed.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Liz Cheney keeps a prospective Presidential run open as she excoriates MAGA Republican politicians: Liz Cheney appeared on CNN’s show State of the Union with Jake Tapper, saying she is not ruling out running for president. In the process, she excoriate MAGA Republican politicians. [More]
- Sanders Demands Probe of Push to Give Company Patent for Public-Funded Cancer Treatment: U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday called for an inspector general investigation into an effort to grant a company tied to an ex-government employee an exclusive patent license for a cancer treatment produced with public resources, as revealed last week by The American Prospect. Sanders (I-Vt.), who chairs the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee, demanded a probe of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) patent proposal in a letter to Christi Grimm, inspector general of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. “I am growing increasingly alarmed that not only has the NIH abdicated its authority to ensure that the new drugs it helps develop are reasonably priced, it may actually be exceeding its authority to grant monopoly licenses to pharmaceutical companies that charge the American people, by far, the highest prices in the world for prescription drugs,” Sanders wrote. “One particularly egregious example has recently been brought to my attention that I believe demands your immediate attention.” [More]
- Taxes, state parks, infrastructure: What you need to know about the Nov. 7 constitutional amendments election: Texans will decide the fate of 14 constitutional amendments recently sent to the ballot by state lawmakers during the Nov. 7 election. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.