These four stories illustrate perfectly the plight of the American worker. From a plutocrat demeaning the worker to the Feds’ attempt to grow unemployment to corporations devaluing the worker, STOP!
The American workers are at a new peak.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- UAW: Accept no less pay increase than the parasitic CEOs & shareholders skimmed off of your backs: CEOs received a 40% increase over the last four years, yet they are balking at the UAW demand for commensurate pay increases. They must not give in. [More]
- This is how capitalism continues to screw the American working class: Steven Rattner, an investor journalist commentator, said, out loud, what many in the capitalist class won’t admit. The working class will always lose in this economy. [More]
- Rich businessman: Unemployment must increase by 50% to show lazy, arrogant workers we’re the boss: Australian tycoon, the wealthy capitalist Tim Gurner, insults the working class as he admits governments around the world are working on behalf of the rich to increase unemployment. [More]
- Bernie Sanders: COVID woke the working class to the parasitic nature of the rich They live You die: Bernie Sanders corrected Chris Hayes about a common assumption about the working class. It’s not a tight labor market that is creating a strike environment. It is COVID that opened their eyes. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.