Producer of The Con discusses the great deception in the financial sector in a very animated interview. Republican Congressman Ken Buck came out with a swinging defense of Merrick Garland and said Trump lost the election.
Producer of The Con.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Rep. Bowman knocks Sinema & Manchin for their complicity with Republicans to increase child poverty: Republican Congressman Ken Buck came out with a swinging defense of Merrick Garland and said Trump lost the election. [More]
- Investigative journalist Patrick Lovell discusses the Big Con on Americans Ep 4 of 6: A very animated Patrick Lovell, the producer of “The Con,” discusses the great deception in the financial sector. He breaks it open. [More]
- Democratic Senators Sound Alarm Over Koch-Backed Plot to ‘Eviscerate’ Regulatory State: Hours before ProPublica revealed new details about U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ relationship with the Koch network, a group of Democratic senators filed a brief on Thursday warning that Koch-backed entities are closely involved in an upcoming case that could further gut the federal government’s regulatory power—and enhance the strength of the conservative-dominated high court. The case in question is Loper Bright Enterprises v. Raimondo, which stems from a New Jersey-based fishing company’s challenge to a law requiring certain fishing boats to carry federal compliance monitors to enforce regulations. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.