Nurse dings healthcare system.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- $10,000/month for the nursing home that wants to kick a patient out because they must take him to the toilet: Tom Czarnik recounted his personal story about a relative who is paying $10,000/mo to stay in a nursing room. And they don’t even want to take him to the toilet. [More]
- A traveling nurse exposes our healthcare as an inhumane sham as she urges a complete overhaul: Lex Hinkley is a 27-year-old traveling nurse based in San Diego who exposed our healthcare system on a viral TikTok rant. I cleaned up the curse words. [More]
- A PDR listener took exception to my 9/11 coverage or lack thereof. Here is our email exchange: A PDR listener sent an email to the KPFT GM and PD to complain about my sparse coverage of 9/11. I replied with an unexpected answer that I doubt he understood in the proper context. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.