Blinken is scared of Billionaire Musk.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Mehdi Hasan explains his utter verbal annihilation of Vivek Ramaswamy with his own words: Vivek Ramaswamy made a mistake. He seemed unaware that some journalists prepare for bloviating charlatans running for President. [More]
- Sec of State Blinken scared to criticize Musk’s shutdown of Ukraine’s drone attack on Russian ships: CNN’s Jake Tapper gives Blinken every opportunity to condemn Musk for shutting down Ukraine’s use of Starlink. He is scared of the billionaire even as his actions bordered on treason. [More]
- AOC Says Mayor Eric Adams Attack on Migrants ‘Is Not Leadership’: Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is among those criticizing New York City’s Democratic Mayor Eric Adams for comments he made this week demonizing asylum-seekers and other migrants. The latest conflagration kicked off by Mayor Adams, the former police officer turned politician, began Wednesday night when he charged that an influx of migrants would “destroy New York City” as he lamented that he could “not see an ending” to the perceived crisis and said the federal government must do more to help. Defenders of refugee and migrant rights, however, pushed back after video of the remarks spread on social media. In a Twitter post on Friday, Ocasio-Cortez castigated Adams. While agreeing that the Biden administration should “step up” to do more, she said that solutions to the growing number of migrants do exist but that “Alienating people isn’t one of them.” [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.