Discussing with KPFT’s Steve Hunter on Capitalism, Elon Musk, and worker strikes. Sara Nelson and Ali Velshi nail the union message. Pete Buttigieg discusses the possible government shutdown.
Elon Musk, Capitalism, & Strikes.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Discussion with KPFT’s Steve Hunter on UTalk about strikes, capitalism, and Elon Musk: I had a healthy debate with KPFT’s UTalk Host Steve Hunter about Elon Musk’s false accolades, the failures and abuse that Capitalism causes, and the rebirth of worker unions and strikes. [More]
- Association of Flight Attendants Prez Sara Nelson nails the union message in the Ali Velshi interview: The union movement is starting to hit its stride. Messaging from union leaders like Sara Nelson, President of the Association of Flight Attendants, is making a difference. [More]
- Pete Buttigieg itemizes the effects of a Republican shutdown but fails to point out media failure: No one is better than explaining the administration’s policies like Pete Buttigieg. He made it clear Republicans would be responsible for a government shutdown. But he failed to call out the media for a poll where Americans would blame Democrats. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.