Activist Neil Aquino discusses Houston politicians like Kim Ogg and their palling around with the GOP. Democrats made GOP pay in their embarrassing Garland judiciary hearing.
Analysis of Harris County DA Kim Ogg.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Neil Aquino from the Houston Democracy Project is here. The Houston Democracy Project works every day to make democracy a top issue in 2023 Houston city politics & strengthen pro-democracy coalitions. This week, we’ll be discussing Kim Ogg and other Democrats showing up for Republicans & John Whitmire’s fakery on his distance from the far right.
- Rep Ted Lieu forced GOP’s sham Garland judiciary hearing to highlight Trump as Jan 6 coup leader: Ted Lieu did his best to show the general audience that he could use the sham judiciary hearing to provide a substantive Jan 6th message. [More]
- Rep. Jim Jordan dinged for his hypocrisy in the Merrick Garland Judiciary Hearing: Rep. Eric Swalwell called out Judiciary Committee Chair Jim Jordan commending Merrick Garland for showing up to a Congressional subpoena the chair refused to honor for the January 6th hearings. [More]
- Rep. Bush slams Trump & GOP at hearing white supremacist election overthrowing demagogue: Representative Cori Bush did not mince her words at the sham Merrick Garland Judiciary hearings as she lectured her colleagues on oversight and their support for a ‘white supremacist election overthrowing demagogue.’ [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.