Mira Weinstein discusses organizing to win. Raw Story owner Michael Rogers discusses Progressive media. Ray McGinnis revisits 9/11 families’ questions. Sen. Bill Cassidy will vote for Trump.
Still voting for Trump.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Eddie Glaude on Trump’s fundraising ethics: Ethics, Trump. Those two things do not go together: Eddie Glaude nails it. One cannot speak about Donald Trump and ethics in the same breadth. It’s a huge grift on his followers’ backs. [More]
- Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz: That’s a pretty weird group of folks that’s gonna be on the debate stage: Minnesota Governor Tim Walz did not bite his tongue. Earlier, he said if he were voting Republican, he would vote for North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum for President. He then pointed out all that was bad about Burgum. [More]
- UPS Teamsters Overwhelmingly Approve ‘Historic’ New Contract, Averting Strike: United Parcel Service workers in the International Brotherhood of Teamsters on Tuesday overwhelmingly ratified what the union called “the most historic collective bargaining agreement in the history of UPS,” avoiding what experts said would have been a crippling strike. Teamsters members voted by 86.3% to approve the new tentative contract, which raises wages for full- and part-time workers creates more full-time jobs, and secures “important workplace protections, including air conditioning.” [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.