Mira Weinstein visits with PDR to discuss organizing to empower the masses. Lindsey Graham continues volunteering as Trump’s lapdog. The upcoming Ohio vote may be another loss for anti-abortion groups.
Lindsey Graham ridiculed himself?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- Mira Weinstein, Founder & Organizer in Chief of Organizing to Win, discusses how we build power: The Founder & Organizer-in-Chief of Organizing to Win, Mira Weinstein, discusses the important concept of the masses building their power. Electing the proper politicians is not enough. [More]
- Lindsey Graham ridicules himself about losing to and liking Trump as he warns folks to stay loyal: Joe Scarborough could not help himself as he ridiculed Lindsey Graham simply by showing a portion of his speech to Republicans as Trump’s lapdog. [More]
- To Protect Abortion Rights, Organizers Urge Ohioans to ‘Vote No on Issue 1’ in Tuesday Election: Recent polling in Ohio has shown that a majority of residents disapprove of a proposed measure that will be on ballots across the state in a special election on Tuesday, but abortion rights advocates have spent recent days warning voters that failing to block the proposal could have major repercussions for reproductive freedom in the state. In the special election, Ohioans will be asked their position on Issue 1, which if approved would raise the threshold for passing new constitutional amendments to 60% rather than a simple majority. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.