Oliver Anthony made it clear that he was no Conservative, and his song described the GOP candidates on the debate stage. Michael Steele effectively tells Americans that they better be prepared for Trump’s next coup attempt.
Oliver Anthony no longer MAGA idol.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (281)823-7747
- The MAGA Right Wing embraced Oliver Anthony a bit too early. He wasn’t really into them: Recently, singer/songwriter Oliver Anthony was celebrated by the right for his working-class song Rich Men North of Richmond. They recently found out it was an ode to their Right-Wing values. [More]
- Fmr RNC Chair Michael Steele warns: Start preparing for a Trump attack on America now: Former RNC Cahir, Michael Steele is warning that it is essential that officials prepare for Donald Trump and his cronies to attempt another coup if he is the Republican nominee. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.