Don’t fall for the trap laid by No Labels. President Biden warns MAGA to fund FEMA or else. Democrats are provably better for the economy. Neil Aquino joins us to discuss Democracy & more.
Neil Aquino joins us to discuss Democracy & more.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 6:00 AM Central
Live Calls: (713)526–5738
- Republicans give the impression that they are best for the economy. The numbers and facts prove absolutely that Democrats are much better on both the economy and debt. [More]
- Neil Aquino from the Houston Democracy Project is here. The Houston Democracy Project works every day to make democracy a top issue in 2023 Houston city politics. Neil will be discussing the reliance of some Democratic Houston municipal candidates on Republican votes & need for cross-racial and complete coalitions in Houston & Harris County to protect democracy.
- Don’t Fall for No Labels’ Trap: They are working behind the scenes to get Trump, an existential threat to our democracy, back into the White House. When I first came to Congress, I was enamored with the alleged ideal behind No Labels and their mission to take partisanship out of politics. A world where people can work together on ideas that help the American people despite ideological differences. Boy, was I wrong! Their nonpartisan agenda is and always has been dishonest. My first disagreement with No Labels came when I realized they were only looking out for megadonor special interests, advocating for lowering taxes on the rich and powerful and weakening regulations for big business, making it easier for them to exploit workers or the environment. [More]
- President Biden puts MAGA Republicans on notice. Don’t mess with FEMA funding or else: President Biden answered a reporter’s questions in certain terms. If MAGA holds back FEMA funding, Americans will know why. [More]
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate, much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.